"Lost" finale tonight!

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Anyone else going to watch it? Hope they don't pull a Seinfeld and have the last show suck....and hope they get some answers in there.

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
I don't thnk they'll pull a Seinfeld, I think they'll pull a Sopranos!

Yea you are probably right, that would be very "Lost"-esque.

BTW, for those who don't know, be sure to watch Jimmy Kimmel tonight. The "Lost" cast is going to be on there talking about the show and I think they are doing some funny alternate endings!

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Lost

Hell yea
I have been tottaly Lost since the show started . So what will be the difference tonight. I will still be tottaly LOST . Hope everyone dont get lost trying to find it tonight
Chief

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I am with jrchololic...if someone could recap the ending, that would be fantastic...I was a follower for the first couple of seasons and than it just got way to muddled and I lost interest. But I would be curious to get an opinion on the finale from a "fan" rather than just an internet blogger!

DaClyde

5.00 star(s)
To be honest, I'd almost say if you've never gotten into the show, watch everything EXCEPT the last episode, and then just use your imagination. Clearly Abrams had no clue where he was going and just strung it out as long as he could and ran out of ideas if he had to resort to swiping endings from Twilight Zone episodes.

I won't post a spoiler, but it was hugely unsatisfying.

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
To be honest, I'd almost say if you've never gotten into the show, watch everything EXCEPT the last episode, and then just use your imagination. Clearly Abrams had no clue where he was going and just strung it out as long as he could and ran out of ideas if he had to resort to swiping endings from Twilight Zone episodes.

I won't post a spoiler, but it was hugely unsatisfying.

Really? I thought it was very fitting and a great series finale. There was no way that the writers were going to be able to satisfy everyone, so they did what they could do. This show should have lasted 8-10 seasons to really have everything fleshed out, but they were not given that opportunity. I am satisfied, I think it was a great ending, and it goes off the air as my #2 favorite show of all time. You want a bad series finale? Look at my #1 favorite show of all time.........Seinfeld!

DaClyde

5.00 star(s)
I guess that's the problem with a real "series finale" as opposed to a series just getting canceled. The series finale of ST:TNG...now THERE was a series finale! But they had the benefit of not directly building toward it for the whole run of the series. I can't wait to see what Robot Chicken does with the Lost finale!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Stayed up till 10:00 and it was start going...so I missed the final hour.....Hopefully, they will show it at a reasonable time.....Sat or Sun..Best regards, David