LTTF Rutschman and Mountcastle RC's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hociman

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Title says it all. Also want Bowman cards. I have alot of other cards to trade in signature, lmk thx Jim

Title says it all. Also want Bowman cards. I have alot of other cards to trade in signature, lmk thx Jim
we have traded before. i have his 2015 bowman chrome draft rookie and refractor and refractors and green refractors from i believe 2106 and 17. i collect mainly bowman chrome draft. anythiny in better prospects 2018-2020. please pm. don

we have traded before. i have his 2015 bowman chrome draft rookie and refractor and refractors and green refractors from i believe 2106 and 17. i collect mainly bowman chrome draft. anythiny in better prospects 2018-2020. please pm. don
Don
Can you list the cards you have of those players ,that will help me determine what I can offer for them. Thx Jim

Don
Can you list the cards you have of those players ,that will help me determine what I can offer for them. Thx Jim
I am so sorry. This got buried.........In Mountcastle............Have his rookie and refractor from 2015......after that...What ever Bowman Chrome Draft has in later sets.......I KNOW that I have his GREEN refractors.....In Routschman....really only have his 2019 Bowman Chrome Draft rookie inserts....I do have his 2019 Bowman Best Blue Refractor...but may want until he arrives next year...as I figure the card will fly. Please Pm. .....collect mainly bowman chrome draft now. don

I am so sorry. This got buried.........In Mountcastle............Have his rookie and refractor from 2015......after that...What ever Bowman Chrome Draft has in later sets.......I KNOW that I have his GREEN refractors.....In Routschman....really only have his 2019 Bowman Chrome Draft rookie inserts....I do have his 2019 Bowman Best Blue Refractor...but may want until he arrives next year...as I figure the card will fly. Please Pm. .....collect mainly bowman chrome draft now. don
I would like to trade for any you have for trade, lmk thx Jim

@hociman

Hi Jim -

I have these below. Let me know if you can use any or all. Thanks!!

Scobes

2017 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP75 Ryan Mountcastle (BAL) ($3)
2018 Bowman Platinum Top Prospects #TOP83 Ryan Mountcastle (BAL) ($3)
2018 Topps Pro Debut MILB Leaps and Bounds #LB-RM Ryan Mountcastle (BAL) ($3)
2019 Bowman Prospects Camo #BP41 Ryan Mountcastle (BAL) ($3)
2021 Topps Heritage #186 Ryan Mountcastle (BAL) ($4)

2020 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP50 Adley Rutschman (BAL) ($3)

@hociman

Hi Jim -

I have these below. Let me know if you can use any or all. Thanks!!

Scobes

2018 Bowman Platinum Top Prospects #TOP83 Ryan Mountcastle (BAL) ($3)
2018 Topps Pro Debut MILB Leaps and Bounds #LB-RM Ryan Mountcastle (BAL) ($3)
2019 Bowman Prospects Camo #BP41 Ryan Mountcastle (BAL) ($3)
2021 Topps Heritage #186 Ryan Mountcastle (BAL) ($4)

2020 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP50 Adley Rutschman (BAL) ($3)
Scobes I can use all except the Pro debut, lmk thx Jim

scobes
I can offer you this Clemens GU for the lot, lmk thx JIm
Roger Clemens 03 UD Honor Roll Dean’s List #DL-RC1 Grey jersey $20 GU

@hociman

Hi Jim -

Unfortunately, I already have that one. Anything else? LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes
My website has a lot of traders + have these Phillies cards
21 Topps Chrome Nola Refractor #46, Arrieta Refractor #106
21 Topps Moniak RC #457
21 Bowman Chrome Spencer Howard RC #59

My website has a lot of traders + have these Phillies cards
21 Topps Chrome Nola Refractor #46, Arrieta Refractor #106
21 Topps Moniak RC #457
21 Bowman Chrome Spencer Howard RC #59

@hociman

Hi Jim -

Your website doesn't ever load for me. I can't use any of those Phillies. Pretty much any HOF RCs would work. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

I have these:

2021 Bowman Chrome Mojo Refractor #BCP-121 Adley Rutschman
2021 Topps Chrome 1986 35th Anniversary #86BC-17 Ryan Mountcastle RC (I have 3 of these)
2021 Select #146 Premier Level SILVER parallel Ryan Mountcastle RC
2021 Museum Collection Priamary Pieces Quad Relic #SPQR-RM Ryan Mountcastle RC 06/99 (hard to get)

I have these:

2021 Bowman Chrome Mojo Refractor #BCP-121 Adley Rutschman
2021 Topps Chrome 1986 35th Anniversary #86BC-17 Ryan Mountcastle RC (I have 3 of these)
2021 Select #146 Premier Level SILVER parallel Ryan Mountcastle RC
2021 Museum Collection Priamary Pieces Quad Relic #SPQR-RM Ryan Mountcastle RC 06/99 (hard to get)
I would be interested in the Bowman and Select cards. What are the BV's?

Hi. Don Martin

I did not forget about you. need to dig out my Mountcastle stuff. Do you still have Tatis green Border? Please Pm Don

Hi. Don Martin

I did not forget about you. need to dig out my Mountcastle stuff. Do you still have Tatis green Border? Please Pm Don
Your on my post, was that intentional to make some trade, hope so,thx jim

Rutschman.....Have 2 extra bowman draft rookies. In Mountcastle...Have 2 green refractors..not 2015 believe 2018/2019. Collect mainly bowman chrome draft. Will trade. Please PM... Don

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online