LTTF Spencer Torkelson, Zac Veen, Robert Hassell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Have Spencer in his 2020 Bowman chrome draft.......need something solid......In Hassell..I have 4 extra Bowman draft for trade. I collect mainly bowman chrome draft.....anything in 2020 draft. Don
Don,
I don't have anything from the last couple of years of Bowman Draft. Just too expensive for me. Do you need any Bowman Chrome Prospects or something from Bowman Chrome Draft from earlier years?

David

Don,
I don't have anything from the last couple of years of Bowman Draft. Just too expensive for me. Do you need any Bowman Chrome Prospects or something from Bowman Chrome Draft from earlier years?

David
Like everyone......better prospects from 2019 bowman chrome.......Franco, Rodgiguez, Luciano, Marte
I do have a guy collecting 2015 Bowman Chrome Draft # 137 Hayes and Mountcastle # 80..As well as 2016 Bowman Chrome Draft N. Jones and 2018 Bohm. Don

I might have a line on the Puason card....

I might have a line on the Puason card....
I'm afraid that I don't have any of the refractors that you're looking for. Anything else of interest to you?