LTTF Spencer Torkelson, Zac Veen, Robert Hassell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CubsFan1313

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade for these player, especially from 2020 Bowman Draft. Also interested in other 2020 brands. I have many active threads. Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,
David

Looking to trade for these player, especially from 2020 Bowman Draft. Also interested in other 2020 brands. I have many active threads. Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,
David
I do have a veen refractor........Guy I am chasing is Howard. Looking at sky blues and green refractors of even the stiffs.......Don

I also am looking to pick up some Ed Howard. I have two sky blue refractors available: #181 JJ Bleday and #186 Aaron Ashby.
can't let the veen refractor "go" for the sky blues....... It's ok. If you get some more draft later..I plan on it.....Maybe we can trade. Stay well. Happy New Year. Don

Looking for twins in trade. Let me know what u have and I'll pick one for the trade with pwe. Best regards, David
I have these from 2020 Topps Holiday:
Max Kepler HW28
Luis Arraez HW32
Jake Odorizzi HW42
Eddie Rosario HW78
Jorge Polanco HW136
Nelson Cruz HW157
Mitch Garver HW186
Josh Donaldson HW194
Jose Berrios HW199

Jose Berrios HW199 This Holiday card works for me! Okay to post it for us or if u don't have time...let me know and I'll post it for us and okay to go the pwe route. Best regards, David

Thanks,
David
Have Spencer in his 2020 Bowman chrome draft.......need something solid......In Hassell..I have 4 extra Bowman draft for trade. I collect mainly bowman chrome draft.....anything in 2020 draft. Don