Luis Robert ‘20 Topps Chrome RC and Prism parallel FT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdthakid36

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Pulled these yesterday out of a cello pack (my son pulled the Pink Refractor...not bad for 2 cello packs). I’m looking to trade my two for Nolan Ryan’s I need, or maybe a combo of Ryan’s I need sprinkled with a or some Betts he needs. Open to any and all offers. More to offer, so feel free to post your Ryans and Betts, and let me know what you’re looking for in trade. Thanks,

Josh

I have a 2020 DK Betts SP Artist Proof if you have any interest? I can look to see what other Ryan or Betts I have as well.

Thanks,

I also have the 2020 Nolan Ryan SP Diamond King #136 and 2020 Stadium Club #75

Im not sure of the Beckett book as I don’t have a subscription.

Sorry,

I also have the 2020 Nolan Ryan SP Diamond King #136 and 2020 Stadium Club #75

Im not sure of the Beckett book as I don’t have a subscription.

Sorry,
No worries, I have one. The Ryan DK SP books $5. The stadium Club #75 books $2.50 (unless is the one of him signing an autograph...is it?), and the Mookie SP books $5 if it’s the Blue...the gold (serial #’d) is $10.. I’d be interested in all of them. Let me know on the Ryan and Betts Stadium Club and if you have any other cards of those guys. Thanks.

The Ryan Stadium Club is his regular (throwing a ball in air). I also have the following 2020 Betts

Topps Update Turkey Red #TR-5
Diamond King SP #104 (have both Artist Proof and Base)
Diamond King Gallery of Stars #GOS-2

Thanks,

Pulled these yesterday out of a cello pack (my son pulled the Pink Refractor...not bad for 2 cello packs). I’m looking to trade my two for Nolan Ryan’s I need, or maybe a combo of Ryan’s I need sprinkled with a or some Betts he needs. Open to any and all offers. More to offer, so feel free to post your Ryans and Betts, and let me know what you’re looking for in trade. Thanks,

Josh
I have these Ryans and Betts for trade, lmk thx Jim
GU
Nolan Ryan
08 UD Captured on Canvas #CC-NR bv ?
02 Leaf Certified Mirror Red #38 #40/150 white jersey $80
02 Sweet Spot #J-NR white jersey $40
03 SP Legendary Cuts Historic Swatches Grey Pants #J-NR 158/350 $30
06 SP Legendary Cuts Baseball Chronology #BCNR3 $25
Base/inserts
84 Donruss #60 $15
92 Topps #1 Gold $15
93 Leaf Heading to the Hall #1 $12
93 Stadium Team Rangers #1 BV ?
94 Fleer Golden Moments #7 $12
94 Donruss Special Edition #1 $8
99 Topps Ryan Reprint #16/27 (83 Topps #360) $10

Mookie Betts 20 Panini Chronicles Magnitude #24 bv?

I have these Ryans and Betts for trade, lmk thx Jim
GU
Nolan Ryan
08 UD Captured on Canvas #CC-NR bv ?
02 Leaf Certified Mirror Red #38 #40/150 white jersey $80
02 Sweet Spot #J-NR white jersey $40
03 SP Legendary Cuts Historic Swatches Grey Pants #J-NR 158/350 $30
06 SP Legendary Cuts Baseball Chronology #BCNR3 $25
Base/inserts
84 Donruss #60 $15
92 Topps #1 Gold $15
93 Leaf Heading to the Hall #1 $12
93 Stadium Team Rangers #1 BV ?
94 Fleer Golden Moments #7 $12
94 Donruss Special Edition #1 $8
99 Topps Ryan Reprint #16/27 (83 Topps #360) $10

Mookie Betts 20 Panini Chronicles Magnitude #24 bv?
This is what I need from your list. I'm honestly more interested in the '08 UD, '02 Sweet Spot, and the '03 SP + the Betts for my son...over the Leaf Certified. I pulled some other good stuff too, and i'm working on updating my entire trade list (7 years behind, ha ha). Who/What else are you looking for?

Nolan Ryan
08 UD Captured on Canvas #CC-NR $15.00
02 Leaf Certified Mirror Red #38 #40/150 white jersey $80.00
02 Sweet Spot #J-NR white jersey $40.00
03 SP Legendary Cuts Historic Swatches Grey Pants #J-NR 158/350 $30.00
Mookie Betts
20 Panini Chronicles Magnitude #24 $1.25

This is what I need from your list. I'm honestly more interested in the '08 UD, '02 Sweet Spot, and the '03 SP + the Betts for my son...over the Leaf Certified. I pulled some other good stuff too, and i'm working on updating my entire trade list (7 years behind, ha ha). Who/What else are you looking for?

Nolan Ryan
08 UD Captured on Canvas #CC-NR $15.00
02 Leaf Certified Mirror Red #38 #40/150 white jersey $80.00
02 Sweet Spot #J-NR white jersey $40.00
03 SP Legendary Cuts Historic Swatches Grey Pants #J-NR 158/350 $30.00
Mookie Betts
20 Panini Chronicles Magnitude #24 $1.25
I only collect baseball RC's now, it makes life easier for me. so in return for the Ryans GU I would need some higher end RC's. I'm pretty flexible as you know since we have traded before, lmk what you have and we can go from there. thx Jim

I only collect baseball RC's now, it makes life easier for me. so in return for the Ryans GU I would need some higher end RC's. I'm pretty flexible as you know since we have traded before, lmk what you have and we can go from there. thx Jim
I think I can find a few things...I have the Luis Robert’s, and a couple of Arozerana’s...among other things. I’ll send you list shortly. Thanks.

Have you traded the Roberts yet, I actually need it for my set. I could get you a bunch of Bichette rookies. LMK DG

Have you traded the Roberts yet, I actually need it for my set. I could get you a bunch of Bichette rookies. LMK DG
Colby has one too, but I was lucky enough to pull the base RC and the Prizm out of the same cello pack...it was a lucky 5 minutes for me. They’re both pending right now, but I’m itching to buy a couple more of those packs. I get them from a local kid (I think college kid) on Facebook marketplace. Have you found anymore Ryan’s?

Colby has one too, but I was lucky enough to pull the base RC and the Prizm out of the same cello pack...it was a lucky 5 minutes for me. They’re both pending right now, but I’m itching to buy a couple more of those packs. I get them from a local kid (I think college kid) on Facebook marketplace. Have you found anymore Ryan’s?
I think I have a line on one, but let me know if your deal falls through. Thanks DG

Would you do this trade:
Luis Roberts 2020 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor $80

FOR:
Ryan 08 UD Captured on Canvas #CC-NR $15.00
Ryan 02 Sweet Spot #J-NR white jersey $40.00
Ryan 03 SP Legendary Cuts Historic Swatches Grey Pants #J-NR 158/350 $30.00
Betts 20 Panini Chronicles Magnitude #24 $1.25

Would you do this trade:
Luis Roberts 2020 Topps Chrome Prism Refractor $80

FOR:
Ryan 08 UD Captured on Canvas #CC-NR $15.00
Ryan 02 Sweet Spot #J-NR white jersey $40.00