Lunch and Learn Rangers Event IP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Took my nephew today to a Rangers event sponsored by MCA Medical Center here in Arlington(at the ballpark). A trauma surgeon that was working when Katrina hit gave a brief 30 minute presentation, free lunch was provided and then an autograph session(1 per). It was a very limited event(only 100 people) and luckily I RSVP in time to garner a spot. My nephew was pretty pumped b/c he hadn't met Jurickson before and they are both #13..
Jurickson Profar
Texas League All Star game ball '12(thanks to Arron for this one, finally got it signed!!)

profar2_zps733aafe8.jpg

OMLB
profar4_zps7c157c2e.jpg

profar5_zpsfe2a3b79.jpg

Good time!!!
Thanks for reading
Chris

Last edited:
Congrats. I like the way Profars auto looks. My kids were fortunate enough to get his as well at a Ranger game.

That is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cool! I thought you were going to say you got the trauma surgeon on a ball.

That is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cool! I thought you were going to say you got the trauma surgeon on a ball.

now that would be a good one..get some md inscriptions!!! ha ha thanks everyone..