Madden 10 Discussion

TJCloutier

5.00 star(s)
Well there's like 3 topics on here for Madden 10 and would be neat if we all posted our latest victories and achievements here :)

Mainly we all have PS3's but post if you have a 360 as well! Just Madden 10 talk.

For PS3, Champs96ws is hosting a league which currently he and myself are signed up for. Password and league name is on the link provided below. http://www.thebenchtrading.com/thebench/showthread.php?t=302599

So post your stories, record, and SN! :)

Mines TJCloutier, 31-31. I'm Madden Elite (not worth 5 bucks) and frequently get peed off at the PSN and EA for their horrible servers :(

75zito

5.00 star(s)
I play on the Xbox.. but the servers are not as bad as they have been in the past.. I didn't buy the Madden Elite as I mostly have been playing in my online Franchise with some buddies! You know you can sign up too for Email and it will send you entire stats from all your online games that you played! Which is kinda cool, because we have a website and we post our stats from each game for our league! Makes it much more easy to copy/paste!

TJCloutier

5.00 star(s)
I play on the Xbox.. but the servers are not as bad as they have been in the past.. I didn't buy the Madden Elite as I mostly have been playing in my online Franchise with some buddies! You know you can sign up too for Email and it will send you entire stats from all your online games that you played! Which is kinda cool, because we have a website and we post our stats from each game for our league! Makes it much more easy to copy/paste!

Yeah I've had the feature for awhile :) I don't like playing against the computer, haven't for the last couple years. Too unrealistic. All-Pro is too easy and All-Madden is unrealistic. And the my skill level feature is horrible. I'm looking to join an active league, it'll take awhile it seems though :(

75zito

5.00 star(s)
The online franchise is different the skill level seems more realistic than offline.

We have small 4 man franchise.. NFC south teams only.. this way we all play against each other more than the computer.

If you had a xbox you could join our league the guy who was playing with Tampa can't play as he has no xbox live gold account right now!

TJCloutier

5.00 star(s)
thats cool. Haha I've owned a few 360's and ever owned one for more than 24 hours, litterly. Hate me :p thanks anyway though