March Show Off Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thanks - wish they were in better shape. The Hubbell is probably the nicest one in the group. Definitely some good stuff that I will be posting as I can.
I get it, though with the recent boom in the hobby, as well as a very fresh renewed interest in vintage cards especially by many collectors it seems, you should have some good luck trading and selling what you wish to move I bet! It will be fun to see what you end up with!

Blessings,

Kevin

The Crazy One and I hit up a mall show today. A bunch of different dealers than we were accustomed to. I'm thinking they're from way out of the area because they tried to make deals as if we've never been to a show before,but whatever. I mean $20 for a 2020 Topps Chrome Pujols Blue Refractor /150? LOL I actually bought the same card from 2019 Topps Chrome off another dealer for $4.

Picked up some cool cheap Pujols cards,a few 2021 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors,some 2019 Topps Heritage variation singles for trade purposes and the Coup De Gras...............this bad boy for my Mets PC:

51965354933_3a82341ec7.jpgUntitled by Brett Blair, on Flickr

Last success of the month, and boy, am I excited about this return! John Sebastian is the founder of the Lovin' Spoonful, and gave a legendary performance at Woodstock! He signed 3 customs, love how these came out!!

20220331_164336.jpg20220331_164331.jpg