March Signings - Chris Potter Sports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rip8cp1

Bench Warmer
We have over 60 signings coming up in March. Bill Singer is one of the guests, very rare and for those who collect No Hitters, he is one of those guys who just isnt around much. You still have time to get your items in for our January signings.

March Signings
http://www.chrispottersports.com/march-4th-signings

January Signings
http://www.chrispottersports.com/january-2011-signings

For those who are not sure how to send an item so us, we have a step by step process on how to send an item safely.
http://www.chrispottersports.com/send-an-item

Chris Potter Sports - Private Signings

It will be hard to get your items in by friday for this signing, so it is time to start getting prepared for the next one!!! There are some ultra tough players in the March signings, if your looking to complete a signed set, this maybe your only chance with some of these players!! There are old timers, veterans, ROY's and players who played on almost every team in existance in the March signings. Items need to be in by March 4th, so look through your stuff and get it mailed out!! Please check link below for the list of players at March's signing. Chris makes sure every item from your single baseballl card to your bat valued at over $100,000 are all treated like they were his own. As some of you who have gotten items signed through him before know, Chris is a true professional.

http://www.chrispottersports.com/march-4th-signings

Update

Chris Potter Sports has just announced the 2nd round of march signings. The link to items that have to be sent in by March 4th is in 1st post. Here is the link of private signings that items will be due in late march. I know some of you are going to need a Kevin Mitchell for your Mets collection or Joe Morgan for your HOF collection. http://www.chrispottersports.com/march-22nd-signings

When it says "add our ball 21.00" does that mean 21.00 ontop of the 20.00 it would take for your own item to be signed?

Yes $21 is for ball and shipping only. Im not sure if you have seen the increase in price of romlb's but they are definately in the $12-$16 range now, and Chris' price includes shipping. So its $21 + player signing fee. If you went out and found a ball for $12 and sent it in with a sase. Its gonna cost atleast $19 with box or bubble mailer and postage. So to save the hassle, using their ball is not a bad deal, saves you a trip to sports authority or whevever you purchse your romlb's from and a trip to the P.O. Hope that clears it up for you, and I hope you get that auto your looking for.

Hello everyone, I finally have a minute to catch my breath. I wanted to let everyone know that the signings are going well. We met with Bobby Doerr the other day and he looks great. He is truly a wonderful man. Joe Verbanic met Pete Ward and I at Bobby Doerr's house and we sat around listening to all kinds of baseball stories. Afterwards I took Verbanic and Ward to lunch where we heard more stories about their careers. So far we have met with:

Clay Dalrymple
Don Johnson
George Freese
Scott Brosius
Bobby Doerr
Pete Ward
Joe Verbanic
Rick Bladt
Frank Peters
Ed Basinski

We have 16 more guys to meet up with while we are in the Northwest. We were scheduled to fly back on Friday, Feb 18th, but we are going to be pushing back our flight until Monday Feb 21. I know many of you have inquired about Colovito, I will be seeing him on Feb 22nd. We met with Scott Brosius today and I might add that he was SUPER. Such a great guy with many stories to tell and an all around great guy. By the way, we have video recorded interviews with every player we have met with. These interviews will be posted upon our return. I think many of you will enjoy the stories they have to share. Thank you for your patience and take care.

Chris Potter

Wow, looking forward to those interviews, the March signings look great. Trying to decide on Kevin Mitchell or Rick Rhoden...lol. Keep up the great work Chris and can't wait to get my items back!!!

Get them both :) I loved Kevin Mitchell on the Mets and Rhoden also has NY appeal!! You know when your items are handled by a professional like Chris your autograph will come out perfect. Whether it a single signed item or a multi signed bat/photo/ball. Every single item is handled with the utmost care.

not sure how many of you have used Chris for signings but do not hesitate. He is top notch.

Just checked out the site, looking at getting five or six of the players this month. Great prices on the 8x10's and baseballs, hoping they have the players I am interested in pictured in A's uniforms.

Thanks for posting this, and glad to see those that I know on here have had great experiences using him.

- Chris

Get them both :) I loved Kevin Mitchell on the Mets and Rhoden also has NY appeal!! You know when your items are handled by a professional like Chris your autograph will come out perfect. Whether it a single signed item or a multi signed bat/photo/ball. Every single item is handled with the utmost care.

Lol :) I want to but I think I'll go with Mitchell for now, plus I would have to order the card that I need for Rhoden...

Just a reminder, the deadline is March 4th to get items in for the next round of signings. If you haven't gotten your items shipped. Make sure it gets done asap, you don't want to miss the chance to get that auto you want.

I got my Rocky Colavito 8x10 back from Chris' signing. Such a great graph from a impossibly tough signer. Anyone else get anything done? or sending anything in for aprils signings?

Back