Mets Auto/Game Used Trade Lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polar Bear 67

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
04 SPX Auto/Jumbo Blue JSY Jose Reyes #SS-JR #848/999
04 Fleer Platinium Name Plates 3 color Patch J Reyes #NPN-JR #277/510
08 A/G Grey JSY David Wright AGR-DW
03 Fleer Authentic Mini Ripped Blue JSY #JA-MP (Mike Pizza)
03 Donruss Timeless Treasure Duel Bat/Black JSY M Pizza #CC-25 #96/100
03 Fleer Focus MLB Shirtified Black JSY M Pizza #MLB-MP
05 Fleer Classic Clippings W/JSY M Pizza #20/72
04 Donruss Zenith David WQright Auto #ZB-62 #94/100
10 Topps All Star Game Blue JSY David Wright #AS-DW

Polar Bear 67

Would prefer Red Sox Auto/Game used or Vintage 50;s 60;s or HOF auto Game used or something really nice that my Girls collection could use.
Polar Bear 67

Keep me posted as to whether you work something out with 558561. I'm interested in everything except the Reyes stuff.
I have a Panini Father's Day 59 Rusney Castillo G/U Card. It has moon a shaped crease on the back that does not go through card. The card is #'d 06/99.
I also have a bunch of vintage stuff on my site which includes, I am sure, vintage Red Sox.
Thank you.
Boots
Would prefer Red Sox Auto/Game used or Vintage 50;s 60;s or HOF auto Game used or something really nice that my Girls collection could use.
Polar Bear 67

Boots
I will keep u in mind and also I would not be interested in the Rusney damaged card though.
Polar Bear 67

Understood. It's one of the few, if the only, Red Sox G/U I have, so I just threw it out there.
I now see that 558561 may not be able to make a trade, so can you tell me what BV you put on what I'm interested in so I can look at my vintage Red Sox and have some idea of what I need to come up with?
TY.
Boots
Boots
I will keep u in mind and also I would not be interested in the Rusney damaged card though.
Polar Bear 67

Not really sure Boots I will listen to a fair vintage trade offer and sure we can come to an agreement if I like what I see.
Polar Bear 67