Michael Jordan SI for Kids lot TRADED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Have the following Michael Jordan SI Kids cards for trade
ALL have been traded
Two complete sheets 15th Anniversary #338 (with Tiger Woods, Shaq, Emmitt Smith, Barry Bonds, Gretzky, etc)(
#776/775 together
#781/882 together
Best 0f 1998 4 card panel no# (Elway/M Jones/Jordan/McGwire)
two Best of 1998 4 card panel no# (Jordan/Gretzky/Bird/Orr)
2000 #871 3 card vertical panel with Babe Didrickson/Pele
1999 3 card vertical pattern #777, 780 - '92 Olympic team, 783 with Pippen and Rodman

LMK if interested. Thanks!
Rick

Last edited:
Have the following Michael Jordan SI Kids cards for trade

Two complete sheets 15th Anniversary #338 (with Tiger Woods, Shaq, Emmitt Smith, Barry Bonds, Gretzky, etc)(
#776/775 together
#781/882 together
1999 3 card vertical pattern #777, 780 - '92 Olympic team, 783 with Pippen and Rodman
LMK if interested. Thanks!
Rick
Hello Rick,
What are you wanting for these?

Hello Rick,
What are you wanting for these?
Would be looking for items to add to any of my PCs or possible trade bait if you don't have any PC material
PCs include. Ripken, Mauer, Feller, Killebrew, Twins refractors, autos, RCs

I would need to double check on the actual conditions of all cards- Found all of these in on a box in the HS library. Some were pulled from the magazine and have noticed that some were cut from the sheets. I don't think that I listed anything that was damaged but I will double check if you are interested. Thanks!
Rick

Would be looking for items to add to any of my PCs or possible trade bait if you don't have any PC material
PCs include. Ripken, Mauer, Feller, Killebrew, Twins refractors, autos, RCs

I would need to double check on the actual conditions of all cards- Found all of these in on a box in the HS library. Some were pulled from the magazine and have noticed that some were cut from the sheets. I don't think that I listed anything that was damaged but I will double check if you are interested. Thanks!
Rick
Sorry That it took a bit to get back to you Rick, do you know if you have any cards from 1990?

If these are still available I would like to get in line to try and trade for them. Thanks!

Sorry That it took a bit to get back to you Rick, do you know if you have any cards from 1990?
#776/775 together
#781/882 together

Not very knowledgeable on these but I would assume the years are what I have listed at the front of each description.