Mickey Mantle 1996 and 1997 Topps Commemorative sets as well 1996 Stadium Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have 5 different complete sets FT or possibly sell. I will NOT break any of the sets.
1996 Topps Mickey Mantle Commemorative set #1-19
1996 Topps Mickey Mantle Commemorative set Finest #1-19
1997 Topps Mickey Mantle Commemorative set #21-36
1997 Topps Mickey Mantle Commemorative set finest #21-36

1996 Stadium Club Mickey Mantle Commemorative set #1-19

Looking to add items to any of my PCs if trading.
Ripken, Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Blyleven, RCs, autos and possibly Luis Arraez

I am interested in all of them, if I have anything you can use. Let me know and let's see if we can work something out. Thanks, Tony.
I will look through your trade list and get back to you. Might not be until tomorrow. Get to go watch grandson play "coach pitch" baseball tonight. 😃

I have 5 different complete sets FT or possibly sell. I will NOT break any of the sets.
1996 Topps Mickey Mantle Commemorative set #1-19
1996 Topps Mickey Mantle Commemorative set Finest #1-19
1997 Topps Mickey Mantle Commemorative set #21-36
1997 Topps Mickey Mantle Commemorative set finest #21-36

1996 Stadium Club Mickey Mantle Commemorative set #1-19

Looking to add items to any of my PCs if trading.
Ripken, Mauer, Killebrew, Feller, Blyleven, RCs, autos and possibly Luis Arraez
Do you still have any of the Finest sets? And if you have them Is there any yellow shadows on any of them. Of the few I have most of them have this issue. I have a lot of Ripken cards so I’m sure we can work out some sort of trade but I’d have to send you a list.

Check in here please to see if there's anything you could use.

Do you still have any of the Finest sets? And if you have them Is there any yellow shadows on any of them. Of the few I have most of them have this issue. I have a lot of Ripken cards so I’m sure we can work out some sort of trade but I’d have to send you a list.
Never noticed any yellow but to be 100% honest I never looked for it. I will get them out and take a look.

Have looked everywhere for the binder that has the Mantle sets but can't seem to locate it. I could be losing my mind, but I do not remember trading them. I will let you know if they reappear. Sorry.