Milestones on The Bench!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Thanks to everyone who..I traded with, sold or brought from on the Bench! Reached the 20,000 post and 4,000 bench points! Thanks to the Moderators on The Bench on doing a great job and of course huge thanks to Peter the General Manager of this wonderful site!! Best regards, David

PitofSteel

5.00 star(s)
WOW! Just plain WOW! Big Congrats David!! You are a heck of a trader and a great person. Best of luck to the next 20k/4k!!

Take care
Chris

cadets68

5.00 star(s)
Congrats David, I think I was in on a few of the very first trades. Before you put your last name in the trade manager. Oh the memories. Nice job.

Shawn

LEONOFNJ

5.00 star(s)
David, Congratulations, a great job. There is just one more thing we have to accomplish. And knowing you, we will get it done.
Leon

Hoyt55

5.00 star(s)
Congrats, David!! You've easily been one of the most prolific traders on this board and I'm sure you'll keep it going for years to come!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Congrats David!
Thanks Buddy!

WOW! Just plain WOW! Big Congrats David!! You are a heck of a trader and a great person. Best of luck to the next 20k/4k!!

Take care
Chris
Hi Chris! I'll be working on more trades in the future and less posting! Best regards, David

Thanks!

Great job, David. Those numbers are staggering.

Bob
Thanks Bob! My Primus level numbers 10,000 posts and 2,500 trades at the time.....had more trades and less talking....I'll be going back to the more trading mold! Best regards, David

Congrats man!!!!
Thanks Buddy!

you are my idol david XD
Thanks buddy!

David;Congrats on a great job, well done.

Jon
Hi Jon!

Congrats David!

And thank you for all the great contests you run as well!!!
Hi buddy! Love holding the contest for my fellow bench members and I hope in a small way helping getting the newer members to get those bench points! Best regards, David

Really Cool. Way to go!
-Danny
Thanks Danny!

Congrats David, I think I was in on a few of the very first trades. Before you put your last name in the trade manager. Oh the memories. Nice job.

Shawn
Thanks Shawn! Always a pleasure trading with you! Best regards, David

... and best regards to you, Mr. David K.!! :)
Thanks Buddy!
Congrats, your numbers are awesome!
Thanks buddy!

Congratulations on that unbelievable accomplishments.
Best Regards. :D

Rich
Thanks Rich!
David, Congratulations, a great job. There is just one more thing we have to accomplish. And knowing you, we will get it done.
Leon
Hi Leon! Been working on other stuff since July....Now its time to get the YSL set finished!! I'll be spending less time on the Bench (I'll still do some trading and of course the Sat contests!)...more time on ebay, Beckett and the freedom board looking for those missing YSL cards! Best regards, David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Wow! And done in less than 4 years!
Congrats!
Also, thanks for your contests.
Thanks buddy! This sat...another Griffey jr heroes shows on the contest! Best regards, David

Congrats, David!! You've easily been one of the most prolific traders on this board and I'm sure you'll keep it going for years to come!

Thanks Nick! I'll be to cutting back in Nov and Dec...Working on the YSL Project! Best regards, David