MLB debuts

PRosefan1

5.00 star(s)
As of last night, 138 players have made their debut so far in 2020. Wow. More surly to come. If they dont put any in update, series 1 and series 2 will be absolutely loaded. List your favorites to debut this summer so far.

Mine:
Nick Madrigal
Joey Bart
Tristan Mckenzie

dan5

5.00 star(s)
As of last night, 138 players have made their debut so far in 2020. Wow. More surly to come. If they dont put any in update, series 1 and series 2 will be absolutely loaded. List your favorites to debut this summer so far.

Mine:
Nick Madrigal
Joey Bart
Tristan Mckenzie

The Topps Update is going to be a stacked product this year!! I'm sure Topps will hold a few back for 2021 Series 1 though, If they're smart.

PRosefan1

5.00 star(s)
The Topps Update is going to be a stacked product this year!! I'm sure Topps will hold a few back for 2021 Series 1 though, If they're smart.

I heard that there wasn't going to be many RC cards in update. Mainly rookie debut cards. Wonder if they had time to put many in update. I hope they do.

dan5

5.00 star(s)
I heard that there wasn't going to be many RC cards in update. Mainly rookie debut cards. Wonder if they had time to put many in update. I hope they do.

I'm not sure why they wouldn't have time to put them in. They put a hand full of September call ups in it every year. The Update doesn't even come out until the end of October.