MLB Exspansion---What do you think?

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
If baseball in Montreal didn't work before what makes them think it will work now? I think sometimes we look back on things and only see the good times but the Expos did move so I am not sure how much fan interest there is up there. And as he stated in the article this will drive baseball purists mad. No more AL or NL? I wonder how many people that will drive away? But I think the realignment idea is kind of good. I just wonder were the Indians will end up. They spent a lot of years in the old AL East and that did not work out very well for them.

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I saw some of the notes on this idea on another site - to me, how will MLB be able to find 10 more starting pitchers and another good 16 bullpen arms? Especially if you decide to make the alignment all DH, which is ridiculous in and of itself. Pitchers should hit!

What do you do with the All Star Game? How do you break down the playoff participants? Was it 8 wild card teams - might as well be the NHL/NBA in that case.

Let's wait until another All Star Game ends in a tie before we make rash decisions about the future of the game!! Let's enjoy the playoffs that we are currently having, which are fantastic, if anyone has noticed!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Lets get rid of the DH in American League......that way the Pitcher has to come to bat and take his medicine.......Pitcher hits player for hitting home run and show boating....other pitcher can now go for the other pitcher...the way it should be...not take it out on another player. Best regards, David