Modern Warfare 2 (XBox)

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Just got this awesome game for my XBox 360 and was wondering if any other members of the Bench have it? Would love to get a bunch of us together and play a few rounds. My XBox gamertag is timfsu2k so add me if you have it and would like to play. Even if you don't have it, add me and maybe we can get together on a different game. I'm not very good at MW2 as I just got started playing mind you!

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Not into warfare....But I would love to enter a dungon with a group of Bench members.....Might get an Xbox or PS3 next year. Happy Holidays, David

uglyrad1

5.00 star(s)
Tim, you've been on my friends list for the longest time and we haven't played anything! I'm a 67 now and I'm so thankful that Infinity Ward is fixing these bugs so quickly! (Javelin glitch still gives me nightmares!)
Christian

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Tim, you've been on my friends list for the longest time and we haven't played anything! I'm a 67 now and I'm so thankful that Infinity Ward is fixing these bugs so quickly! (Javelin glitch still gives me nightmares!)
Christian
Yea, I see you on there but we are never playing the same thing! I think you have a lot of games that I don't, though. We'll hook up sometime.

Add me: SenaTorba
Will do!

bombie1138

5.00 star(s)
My motherboard blew up right in the middle of a Multi-player match,..I'm PC so we can't mix but have fun,It can be addictive !!

Clint

Sponsors