Monday Trifecta Box!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CW13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Three returns(with one coming in a box!!) made this title seem appropriate..

1) Johnny Schmitz 3/3 with 1 IC
Schmitz, 90, is another one of those great Brooklyn Dodger TTMers. All Star in '46 and '48 .Signed 2 reprint cards and an IC..
schmitz.jpg

2) The box!! from a trade with Mort, I received

Vida Blue OMLB
mort is excellent to work with..Glad to add the former MVP and WS Champ
vida.jpg

3) This one is probably my favorite..We always wonder if or how many players read our letters..well it is always refreshing to know first-hand it was read...One of my relatives, Bobby Winkles, was the third base coach for the White Sox for a few years during LaRussa's tenure there. I wrote about that in my letter and how this was for my nephew, etc...Got back in about 10 days
Tony LaRussa w To Clayton, Best Always, 5X Mgr of Year, 2X WS Champs
& "Winks is a great man!"

larussa.jpg
Also of note: For those that ask LaRussa to inscribe Mgr of Year..he will write 5x even though he is only 4X by Baseball Writers. he will include the MOY by Associated Press from '96..just an fyi for future reference...
thanks again for reading
Chris

Ohhhhhh, I love the Vida Blue ball and the LaRussa ball is the best! You can't beat that inscription about Bobby! That is awesome!!! I love it! By the way, I agree with those sentiments, as well. Winks really is the man!

Ohhhhhh, I love the Vida Blue ball and the LaRussa ball is the best! You can't beat that inscription about Bobby! That is awesome!!! I love it! By the way, I agree with those sentiments, as well. Winks really is the man!

ha ha..thanks Jim!!