Moving Day is almost here

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hey Gang -

I just wanted to let you all know that I will not be trading at all for at least the next week or so as we zero in on the closing for our new house this coming Friday. Lots to do to get ready. I have 1 trade incoming and have mailed all the ones I had to. I will be adding my new address next weekend and will hopefully be able to get back to trading by the middle of the following week. It is amazing to me how much stuff can be accumulated in 22 years. The rented dumpster is almost full.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jaybo374

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Congrats on the new home.

I totally understand about the accumulation of things. 20 years ago I moved away from my parents after graduating from college. I moved to across the country from my home in suburban Boston to Phoenix with all of my worldly possessions in the bed of my Ford Ranger. Today I'd need several moving trucks to haul everything my wife and I have picked up over 13 years of marriage.

However, it must be refreshing to be forced to go through everything and pare it down to a more manageable size.

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Going to take a little longer break than I expected from trading. This moving thing is a lot more work than I anticipated. Frontier is here now reconnecting me to the digital world. But there is still SO MUCH unpacking to do I just cannot seem to get ahead of it. My cards are all in the house but nowhere close to organized the way I want them yet. It will probably be the weekend before I even look at them.

Thanks,

Jeff

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
ummmm Buddy Allen and Ginter are out tomorrow.. you will be ready sooner than you think

Not a chance. Way too much still to do. I could get the boxes but there is NO way I am busting them. I still need to find someone to do my lawn for crying out loud. :)

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeffo65

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Jeff,

It look me about 6 months to get all my cards organized after our move. It takes awhile. You would think it would be easy since they are in boxes, but that was not the case.

Jeff

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Jeff,

It look me about 6 months to get all my cards organized after our move. It takes awhile. You would think it would be easy since they are in boxes, but that was not the case.

Jeff

I hear you on that. I am sure I will still be finding things months from now. We still have so much unpacking to do that I can't even think of looking at my cards. Maybe a little over the coming weekend but only to organize the set boxes in the closet. Trading is definitely out for the near future.

Thanks,

Jeff

JJLevitsky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Week 1 in the new house is now under our belt. Still much to do. It really is starting to feel like home. Met our first neighbor the other night. Turns out it is one of my high school classmates and his family.

Thanks,

Jeff