MOVING - Need the cards GONE! Team lots w/Aut - you choose price + sh FREE JUDGE RC!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ichiro51

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
After getting everything straightened out, I am FINALLY moving in a week (next Sunday) and really need to clear these out. I am looking to send out all of my lower end ($10 less) base/inserts/GU/refractors/Autos in team lots.

90% of these lots will be 2011-2016 brands, NOTHING from 1980-2002 (or any junk years at all) whatsoever. There are a lot of 2015/14/13 Bowman, 2014 Topps Tek, 2014/13/12 Topps Heritage, 2015/14/13 Bowman Chrome, as well as some older brands (2007 SP Legendary Cuts, 2008 UD Masterpieces, 2011 Finest, etc.)

All I am looking for on these is the cost of shipping ($3-$7; I try to use a 330ct. box in a Flat Rate envelope to help us save on shipping)) plus whatever price you deem fair for the lot. I have done this a few times in the past and $11-$18 plus the shipping seems to be the sweet spot - I am not looking to make a ton of money off of these at all, just something to clear space and help recoup costs from the box breaks that left me with this mass of cards.

There are between 140-330 cards per lot, just depending on the players from that team and who was included in the sets.

*******ADDED 6/27 - IF I GET 5 LOTS CLAIMED AND PAID FOR I WILL HAVE A RANDOM "PICK A NUMBER" CONTEST FOR THIS 2013 BOWMAN DRAFT PICKS AARON JUDGE RC!

o7LUoLl.png

Please only claim one team per person in order to give everyone a fair chance at the cards. If you do not see your team below, let me know and I will get what I have together for them.

These teams are GONE:

Royals
Dodgers
Nationals
Cardinals
Astros
Angels
Giants

***UPDATED 6/29***

Whoever claims/pays for any of the below teams will get TWO entries to the "Guess the serial number " contest for the 2013 Bowman Draft Aaron Judge RC.

Double Guess Teams:
Padres
Brewers
Athletics
Reds
Rays
Blue Jays
White Sox

fHVInpw.png
IMG_7307_zpsqcfqlnc2.jpg
IMG_7305_zps2cvejivj.jpg
IMG_7308_zpspv2vjqgo.jpg

I have included scans below of a few of the cards that are available in these lots. These lots will include RC's, Prospects, Veterans, and Retired players - there will be doubles (and triples, quadruples, etc.) since there are so many cards.

Dodgers - GONE

FullSizeRender_3_zpsnli2jxvq.jpg

Braves

braves%20lot_zpsqczkqcli.jpg

Indians

IMG_0057_zpswxsx99ee.jpg

Padres

FullSizeRender_zpscjburwot.jpg

Rays

FullSizeRender_2_zpsyrbekqzh.jpg

Brewers

brewersrefs_zps7494b9fb.jpg

Athletics

athletics%20lot_zpszd5a3bnm.jpg

Rockies - GONE

rockies%20lot_zpspobamqg2.jpg

White Sox

white%20sox%20lot_zpsr06n9ndy.jpg

Blue Jays

blue%20jays%20lot_zpsjbu5ykbm.jpg

Nationals - GONE

nationals%20lot_zpsynvl921t.jpg[/INDENT]

Last edited:
REALLY need to move some of these! Take them off of my hands! One random lot that I ship out will get a 2013 Bowman Draft Aaron Judge RC!

depending on what size lots you have left now i'd be interested in any one of the following (depending upon availability) :

1) boston red sox

2) colorado rockies

or any two or three team mix involving the following teams (last time you did this you put together a half-and-half lot of twins and indians so figured it may be an option again.....) :

atlanta braves
boston red sox
colorado rockies
los angeles dodgers
tampa bay rays

feel free to post up any of the above options .....

I'd take a shot at the Nationals. LMK cost.

Thanks!
Rick

Posted Rick, thanks!

depending on what size lots you have left now i'd be interested in any one of the following (depending upon availability) :

1) boston red sox

2) colorado rockies

or any two or three team mix involving the following teams (last time you did this you put together a half-and-half lot of twins and indians so figured it may be an option again.....) :

atlanta braves
boston red sox
colorado rockies
los angeles dodgers
tampa bay rays

feel free to post up any of the above options .....

I can do a combination of Rockies and Red Sox for you, no problem at all - posted up those since they were the top two.

phillies ?

Phillies lot:

4AcTBWN.png

ichiro51 said:
I can do a combination of Rockies and Red Sox for you, no problem at all - posted up those since they were the top two.

sounds good but i dont see a trade posted yet.....will keep my eyes open....

OP updated - whoever claims/pays for any of the below teams will get TWO entries to the "Guess the serial number " contest for the 2013 Bowman Draft Aaron Judge RC.

Double Guess Teams:
Padres
Brewers
Athletics
Reds
Rays
Blue Jays
White Sox

Fourth of July weekend bump.

So far we have 3 teams claimed, (one paid for)

We need at minimum two more teams to be claimed/paid for before I post the contest for those members. The teams above count for two guesses (guess the serial number) in the contest, while all other count as one.

I'll close this thread off next Saturday (7/8) and post the contest after everyone has received/paid for their lots.

Bump for responses from the above posters.

**Sunday is the last day that lots are able to be claimed, and we only have three lots claimed so far, with two paid for - NEED two more to be claimed before the contest for the Judge will happen.

THESE TEAMS ARE NOW WORTH THREE GUESSES IN THE "GUESS THE NUMBER" CONTEST FOR THE JUDGE RC:

Padres
Brewers
Athletics
Reds
Rays
Blue Jays
White Sox