My 8 Yr Old's first autograph - Some guy from Braves org in minors

Beachbum

5.00 star(s)
My little girl was pretty excited about meeting Dansby, happens to be her first autograph she got by herself.

Last edited:

Beachbum

5.00 star(s)
Not willing to let this one fall into the abyss yet, Come on!! You guys got no love for the kids?

Our hobby is dying in case you hadn't noticed, all the graphers are 40+

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
Then I will step out of retirement and say congrats to your daughters....they are both super cute, and both look excited to meet a great player!

Truly a memorable moment, but even more important and more memorable will be the time your girls spend engaged in a fun hobby with Dad! What a great blessing that you get to spend time with your children, and have found such a fun way to share time and create great memories!

God Bless,

Kevin

Beachbum

5.00 star(s)
Then I will step out of retirement and say congrats to your daughters....they are both super cute, and both look excited to meet a great player!

Truly a memorable moment, but even more important and more memorable will be the time your girls spend engaged in a fun hobby with Dad! What a great blessing that you get to spend time with your children, and have found such a fun way to share time and create great memories!

God Bless,

Kevin

Retirement?? What are you talking about? Good to see you back Kevin even if only for a moment, Thanks for kind words, hope you are well!

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Hey Brian
that was great of him and looks like your daughter had a good time but any more it just looks like adults getting autos I know my nephew has told me thats all he gets requests from and at the ball parks just autos hounds Your packagae is on the way also
later
tom

Beachbum

5.00 star(s)
Hey Brian
that was great of him and looks like your daughter had a good time but any more it just looks like adults getting autos I know my nephew has told me thats all he gets requests from and at the ball parks just autos hounds Your packagae is on the way also
later
tom

Thanks Tom...I don't know your nephew, who does he play with? I'm not really an auto hound because I don't normally have more than 1or 2 cards of anyone to sign. All my IPs are PC and I have never (to this day) sold an IP auto that I obtained. That may change soon if Votto doesn't get his act together, I'm thinking about dumping his stuff I have. :)

chieftazmisty

5.00 star(s)
Thanks Tom...I don't know your nephew, who does he play with? I'm not really an auto hound because I don't normally have more than 1or 2 cards of anyone to sign. All my IPs are PC and I have never (to this day) sold an IP auto that I obtained. That may change soon if Votto doesn't get his act together, I'm thinking about dumping his stuff I have. :)

my nephew is the pitching coach for the louisville bats and was in the majors for about 16 years

levi

5.00 star(s)
Congrats on the IPs! Very happy to see your girls getting into the excitement. My sons are there too....whenever we could get to a game!

JGerutfan9

5.00 star(s)
Nice success! Glad to see these young prospects being generous to the fans. My Fiance and I love meeting players and getting autographs (we're in our early 20's) but I do enjoy watching the younger kids get to interact with a player like your daughter. It's all about the kids and glad they are being treated right!

Beachbum

5.00 star(s)
Nice success! Glad to see these young prospects being generous to the fans. My Fiance and I love meeting players and getting autographs (we're in our early 20's) but I do enjoy watching the younger kids get to interact with a player like your daughter. It's all about the kids and glad they are being treated right!

I agree with you 100%, my daughters don't care too much about baseball but they see me asking for autographs and wanted to try it so that definitely puts a smile on Daddy's face. Will she be interested in the long run, probably not, but its cool we got a pic of her with a huge prospect. Thanks for the kind words.

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
Retirement?? What are you talking about? Good to see you back Kevin even if only for a moment, Thanks for kind words, hope you are well!

Kidding mostly, I dont get on here much anymore for no other reason than simply time! We have a new Baby (#3) on the way, and have been super busy with the end of the school year....first day of summer today, so hopefully will catch up some more on here!

God Bless my friend!

Kevin

Beachbum

5.00 star(s)
Kidding mostly, I dont get on here much anymore for no other reason than simply time! We have a new Baby (#3) on the way, and have been super busy with the end of the school year....first day of summer today, so hopefully will catch up some more on here!

God Bless my friend!

Kevin

Congrats on the next addition...I know you are busy, kids are a super blessing and I am happy for you and your wife.

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
Congrats on the next addition...I know you are busy, kids are a super blessing and I am happy for you and your wife.

Thanks friend, kind of you to say! They are a tremendous blessing, and a ton of fun! I should be much thinner for the amount of time I spend chasing after them!!!!

God Bless,

Kevin

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
Brian! So happy to see you on here again, and thanks for resurrecting this thread, re-reading it was kind of walking down memory lane!

I laughed when I saw that our 3rd was due, Micah turns 4 later this month! Ellie is now almost 8 and Jerrmiah is 6, time flies! How are your girls? What ages are they now? Are you still in the Pensacola area?

Blessings,

Kevin