My 8 Yr Old's first autograph - Some guy from Braves org in minors

Beachbum

5.00 star(s)
Brian! So happy to see you on here again, and thanks for resurrecting this thread, re-reading it was kind of walking down memory lane!

I laughed when I saw that our 3rd was due, Micah turns 4 later this month! Ellie is now almost 8 and Jerrmiah is 6, time flies! How are your girls? What ages are they now? Are you still in the Pensacola area?

Blessings,

Kevin

Hey Kevin, I guess I am just as surprised to see you on here too. LOL

My girls are 12 and 10 now. I live in Destin now but still close to Pensacola. I've lost my zest for graphing (even before Covid and the cancelled season) but I've been through alot in recent years but all is good.

I knew someone would appreciate this old thread. :)

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
Hey Kevin, I guess I am just as surprised to see you on here too. LOL

My girls are 12 and 10 now. I live in Destin now but still close to Pensacola. I've lost my zest for graphing (even before Covid and the cancelled season) but I've been through alot in recent years but all is good.

I knew someone would appreciate this old thread. :)

Hey Brian, great to hear from you and glad you and your girls are well! Sorry about all you have had to dealwith, and I agree, the virus has changed the world a ton, hopefully we move forward better than before!

I too had lost the collecting desire, but a trip to Cooperstown with my two best friends last year got me rolling again!!

Blessings,

Kevin

PRosefan1

5.00 star(s)
Great pics. My family will be in Destin in August this year. Probably confined to the condo and its beach. If we're even allowed in the state by then.

Beachbum

5.00 star(s)
Great pics. My family will be in Destin in August this year. Probably confined to the condo and its beach. If we're even allowed in the state by then.

By August that may be true, right now this place is off the hook, I don't understand why people love this place so much , it's all hype IMO. ;)

Be safe and have fun no matter what you do! Thanks for your kind comments about my kiddos.

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
By August that may be true, right now this place is off the hook, I don't understand why people love this place so much , it's all hype IMO. ;)

Be safe and have fun no matter what you do! Thanks for your kind comments about my kiddos.

I always wondered about that, Brian.....Destin is the Orlando of the 80s and the Miami Beach of the 60s and 70s.....tons of people from our hometown go to Gulf Shores as well, which I also hear is quite overrated!

Beachbum

5.00 star(s)
I always wondered about that, Brian.....Destin is the Orlando of the 80s and the Miami Beach of the 60s and 70s.....tons of people from our hometown go to Gulf Shores as well, which I also hear is quite overrated!

I have no idea how the Destin family that created this little village got their name and city on the big map. This is such a tiny little place with massive huge skyskrapers and people crawling literally all over themselves for a beach. The restaurants suck, the retail sucks, the traffic horrendously sucks....somehow that reputation from 1995 that this is a secret place no one knows about still exists. Its insane, us locals hibernate as much as possible in the summer.