My Apologies for going dark for several weeks

Trishlp

5.00 star(s)
Hello all!
I wanted to make an apology to all I left hanging on pending trades/deals (all posted trades had already been completed).

We had a family emergency, a motorcycle accident which resulted in amputation of my family members left leg from the knee down. He has had multiple (6 or 7) surgeries since 9/9/20 and scares with infections and possibly having to take the rest of the leg. We are all trying to stay positive and be there for him as much as we can. He has now been transferred to a rehab hospital to start healing and learning to adjust to his new life.

If we were in trade/sale discussions and you want to move forward please PM me and we can go from there. I believe that I should have more time now to get back to trading and again I apologize to anyone I left hanging.

Thank you,
Trish

Mike121

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Trish, so sorry to hear about your family member. I'm sure it'll be a long road ahead but I truly hope he's able to get through this. They can do pretty amazing things with prosthetics these days, so hopefully when it's all said and done he'll be back to somewhat of a normal lifestyle.

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Hi Trish! Knew from your original posting that when something that bad happens to a family member. Thats all your concern about is helping that member recover and everything else is not important. Prayers and wishes for your family member during this difficult time. Best regards, David

Trishlp

5.00 star(s)
Mike,
Thank you! We are hoping so as well, the Dr's say it could be two years before he can get a prosthetic because off the damage done to his upper leg.
Thanks,
Trish

Trishlp

5.00 star(s)
Thanks David, I knew I was leaving some people hanging on trades/deals, you included, but I had to do what was best for my family.