My Dresser corner.....

Kekamba

5.00 star(s)
Not sure how many of you guys fish. And Im sure some of you who does, thats all you do. But for the bass fishing guys who follow the B.A.S.S. Elite series you might like this. I feel the sport took a hit when ESPN all but dropped the outdoors programing and the B.A.S.S. Womens Tour.

Autographs are:
Edwin Evers-5 Tournment Wins, 9 times qualified for the Bassmaster Classic
Michael Iaconelli-6 wins, 1 Bassmaster Classic Title, 1 Angler of the Year Title
Kevin Van Dam- 19 wins, 3 Bassmaster Classic Titles, 6x AOY includeing 2010

Not Pictured, Jason Quinn my girlfriend put it up somewhere when we moved and hasnt found it yet. Im not to worried about it we got it at the Bass Pro Classic in Clarksville IN. But it was just on the back of a free fishing guide they was handing out. Plus I had to yell at my girlfriend for staring at his bottom. :confused:

A friend of mine picked up the Evers and Ike auto's. He was able to get the Evers personalized to me, Evers asked him who "Alan" was, since his shirt had his name on it. And he said a friend at home who is a really big fan. He told my friend who marshall's the events 2-3 times a year to bring me to a event and find him. We are discussing going to the Classic in 2011 at New Orleans. They are fishing the Delta. From time to time, if you order something from KVD's website(His wife runs it)they will offer free autograph items. So if your a KVD fan and want one good place to look. Also list a address for TTM requests, if anyone wants thier 2008 A&G KVD #278 signed thats where to look. Or ask me and I'll get it for you as Im one of the forum members there and have all the links booked marked. Keep in mind though, a pro angler doesnt have a true off season, they make the majority of thier money doing sponsorship deals. Which means they are on the road 9-10-12 months a year. I think KVD basically only takes off around the holidays and during Michigans deer season. So Good luck, and be unworldly paitent.

Last edited:

PitofSteel

5.00 star(s)
Good stuff man. To bad about that guy who got caught shoving sinkers down the fish to try and win the tourney. Not sure if you saw that or not.

Chris

Kekamba

5.00 star(s)
Yea I did, never hear of that tour before or that angler well ex-angler. I wish I had my rods and tackle by those pic's but just not enough room. Ive cut my rods down alot, but I have 3 large size totes full of tackle.