My Little Red Paper Clip trade thread!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj23bullsfan

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
taking a page from jwj and using the red paper clip trade
http://oneredpaperclip.blogspot.com/p/one-red-paperclip-project.html ,
to eventually obtain the best michael jordan card i can get.

like "what about bob", i'm gonna do this in baby steps, lol

NOW UP FOR TRADE - 8x10 Andy Pafko autographed photo
image is in post #14

let the journey begin!

thanx,
paul

TRADE 1 - brand new 2pk black sharpies for ken griffey jr. 2 card cachet's
TRADE 2 - ken griffey jr. 2 card cachet's for 8x10 andy pafko auto'd photo

Last edited:
i've got my first trade in the works. will get it posted when it's finalized.

i also added the link in original post to help understand what "the little red paper clip" is all about.

thanx,
paul

Paul - How about these 2 Griffey Cachet's for the Sharpies? If that's good with you, post it up for us.

Thanks
Craig

Griffey2000FebCachet.jpg

Griffey2000AprilCachet.jpg

Maybe I can get you going in the right direction. I have an 8x10 Andy Pafko autograph with your name on it, if interested. A Brooklyn Dodger autograph may get you some more takers and something a little more valuable for the next trade...

P13900001.jpg

cool curtis, i appreciate it!

i'll go post it up now, and i have to go out later so i'll make a mail stop with my three packages now.

thanx,
paul

Confirmed. I'll get that ready and out in the next couple of days. Good Luck with the project.

Although Pafko's autograph is not scarce by any means, he is 91 years old. You can play that up when you are dealing this Pafko away...

i've finalized trade number two, for an andy pafko auto'd 8x10 photo. we are both in the process of mailning our ends of the trade, so nothing is in hand yet.

could still start some talks tho. maybe trade the pafko for something in basketball? anyone interested?

thanx,
paul

ok folks, i just recieved the pafko 8x10 auto'd photo today (thank you curtis), so it is now in hand.

will trade for any sport, any item, anything that catches my eye and will lead me to my goal!

thanx,
paul

Status
Not open for further replies.