My newest SGC HOFer RC addition ... not the best shape, but a huge card nonetheless

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sfacujackcat

Prospect
I just got this one back from SGC yesterday. They tried to deliver Saturday, but we were closed. And the turnaround time for SGC was about 2-1/2 weeks from my door to my door. Not bad considering I've had a card at PSA since May 6. At any rate, I've decided to start collecting SGC graded HOFers. Picked the Banks up raw a few weeks ago for a good price because it looks like someone set a coffee cup on it. I thought maybe it'd come back an SGC Authentic, so I'm happy with the grade. Will eventually try and upgrade to a 3-5 range. But for now, here it is...

53920062325_c0cec48b9d_z.jpg

nice...I collect SGC graded cards as well...everyone is high on PSA because of resale value, but they are also the most expensive, especially with the up charges...

nice...I collect SGC graded cards as well...everyone is high on PSA because of resale value, but they are also the most expensive, especially with the up charges...

Yea, I'm big on SGC. I love the look of the black tuxedo. In fact, that's pretty much all I collect unless I get it at a good deal. I picked up 2 Aaron All Stars in PSA, but I"m going to move them for SGC copies.

Back