My November TTM successes - UPDATED 11/30 - 52 different successes all pictured

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BUMP up to show all of November. It ended today on the 30th with three envelopes. I was soooooo excited to see one of my envelopes actually didn't get machined, since I label them as such and pay the extra $0.20 surcharge. It was from Bill Virdon. The next envelope contained the Cardinals announcer and former pitcher, Al "The Mad Hungarian" Hrabosky. Then, on my third letter, a let down. Got my cards back from Dennis Leanard with a copied note stating he now charges. And just a couple of bucks a card, but I am already into him for $1.30 with nothing but the cards back. Now, another $1.30 to send them back with some cash.

December might be a bit slower for me, as things going on. But overall, I think I got back 52 different players for the month of November.

BUMP up to show all of November. It ended today on the 30th with three envelopes. I was soooooo excited to see one of my envelopes actually didn't get machined, since I label them as such and pay the extra $0.20 surcharge. It was from Bill Virdon. The next envelope contained the Cardinals announcer and former pitcher, Al "The Mad Hungarian" Hrabosky. Then, on my third letter, a let down. Got my cards back from Dennis Leanard with a copied note stating he now charges. And just a couple of bucks a card, but I am already into him for $1.30 with nothing but the cards back. Now, another $1.30 to send them back with some cash.

December might be a bit slower for me, as things going on. But overall, I think I got back 52 different players for the month of November.

That sucks on the Dunston Address, I was needing a couple more signed by him as well. But it is what it is! Great looking stuff so far!

Nice. It looks like you got the "All Penmanship Team" here. Lots of memories in this lot...

Roberto Hernandez was one of the tougher autographs I can remember in my IP days.

John Mabry. In a late September game in Pittsburgh back in the late 90s, I snuck down behind the Cardinals dugout to get pictures. It ended up being the night the Cardinals clinched the playoffs and I got some great photos of the team celebrating. I ended up sitting next to his Dad and struck up a conversation with him and learned that Mabry's childhood nickname was "Dugger". I always wanted to try to get his autograph by calling for "Dugger" but never did it.

Matt Young. While with the Red Sox, I saw him throw a no-hitter against my Indians in Cleveland in the early 90s. However it wasn't a no-hitter where the team charges the field and jumps all over the pitcher. Why? The Red Sox lost the game and he only pitched 8 innings. MLB doesn't recognize it as a no-hitter (stupid rule) because "you never know what could have happened in the ninth". One of the most unusual games in MLB history.... http://www.baseball-almanac.com/boxscore/04121992.shtm]