My Ohtani want list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dashcol

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
As a lot of you know I am looking to pretty much get out of the hobby and instead of just selling what I have left and using the money for something pointless I am going to instead just trade everything for some cards to put in the safe for a few decades until I retire the second time and can really enjoy the hobby. Hopefully by then it will be back to what it used to be.

Either way, I have decided that I am going to focus on Ohtani for the most part right now, and am going for the cards I like the looks of the most over what the most valuable cards are.

I will update this thread as I get the card I have listed, and will just change the cards I am currently looking for.

Let me know the type of stuff you are looking for. I have some autos, rookies, HOF relics, graded HOF rookies etc. I can look through and see what I can come up with.

The cards I am currently looking for:

(Graded is always preferred as they store better, but I am also interested in raw)

- 2018 Topps Fire Flamethrowers #FT13 Shohei Ohtani GOLD MINTED
- 2018 Topps Fire Flamethrowers #FT13 Shohei Ohtani BLUE CHIP
- 2018 Topps Fire Flamethrowers #FT13 Shohei Ohtani BASE
- 2018 Topps Fire #150 Shohei Ohtani GOLD MINTED
- 2018 Topps Fire #150 Shohei Ohtani BLUE CHIP