My Other Hobby Yes I Have Tons....

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Still have my Legend of Zelda! Best regards, David PS two games in one!....after you completed the game...you could enter Zelda as your name and a brand new game would start!

Last edited:

DMS6391

4.90 star(s)
NES games....very cool.

As for my hobbies, I do cards and anything sports related (Mets/NC State/Carolina Hurricanes/Carolina Panthers) . Also, most of my music is digital (itunes) so I'm trying to start a collection of CDs. But haven't gotten too far yet.

akamikey2001

5.00 star(s)
Thats a very impressive NES collection. How many differnt do you have & what are some of the average prices you pick them up for? I see them all the time at garage sells for cheap & mind blowing prices at pawn shops.

redsoxfan1979

5.00 star(s)
Thanks everyone.

To be honest I havent bought or traded a game in a couple years.
I used to go to the ma and pa video stores when they were closing down to the Franchise stores and buy out all there NES stuff.

It took years and lots of trading on sites to get that much.

I have over 700 different NES Games all complete (box, manual,sleeve and styrofoam)

I juat got hooked when I was a kid and one day decided I wanted to play them again. It was all over after that.

bombie1138

5.00 star(s)
Very nice collection !!
I've always been a Nitendo head,.Mario 64 is still fun to play.
I have been playing Metroid Prime Echoes lately.
I remember a few years ago a NES game went for something like 15 grand.

Clint

redsoxfan1979

5.00 star(s)
Very nice collection !!
I've always been a Nitendo head,.Mario 64 is still fun to play.
I have been playing Metroid Prime Echoes lately.
I remember a few years ago a NES game went for something like 15 grand.

Clint

Yes that was Stadium events... It was released by bandai and recalled a few weeks later. So Nintedo could slap there label on it. SE Nintendo label is worth 1.00 a SE with box manual and cart yes 15,000.
Only one I dont have :(

I did score Athletic World Complete with Bandai label for 5.00 and sold it for 824.00 on ebay. (only because I had one already)