My son starts his Army today

Applegate

5.00 star(s)
My son PVT. Jimmie Preston Applegate reported for basic training today. I am very proud of my "soldier son". He is at Fort Benning, Ga. He starts his training to be a sniper. He eventually want to be a MP.

Gary

Last edited:

mm1sub

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
As another person starts their military career mine is coming to an end. I wish him well and hope that he stays safe.

Bryon

tom szczygiel

5.00 star(s)
You and your family have a lot to be proud of. Thanks for serving our country,
being a Military Policeman would also open lots of doors for him,. May God Bless Him ! Tom

VistaViper

5.00 star(s)
He will do great things for the Army and the Army will do great things for him.

I owe a lot to the Army! It's been great to me and my family.

Good luck to him! A day he'll never forget.

Jeff

shortstopsport

5.00 star(s)
Good luck to your son, he will enjoy his time in the service. If he needs any advice, I did 23 years in the infantry and recently retired.

chaplain11

5.00 star(s)
It is a testament of his character and upbringing to embark on such a journey. It is a rewarding decision and I am more than happy to help him in any way. If he has any questions or needs some pointers feel free to give him my email address: randy.d.perry@us.army.mil. Please pass on my thanks for his service.

God bless,
Dewayne

Jaybo374

5.00 star(s)
No matter how old a veteran is or how young a recruit is, "I always say thanks for your service." Please extend my gratitude to your son. I wish we had more like him.