My wife is going to be arrested...

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
And hauled off to jail on Sept 16th she will be formally charged for being a caring and giving person her bail is set at $800.00-She must raise this amount to post bail-The $800.00 she raises will help a child with Muscular Dystrophy-Please click on the website link below and make a donation any amount will help-Lets all step up the plate and take a swing and lets hit Muscular Dystrophy out of the park.

To make a donation (tax deductible) please visit

https://www.joinmda.org/warren09/belindacamp

this website is secured-All donations will directly go to the MDA.

Your donation will help a child who is fighting this terrible disease

Best,
David

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Hi David! Is there anyway to donate without giving my telephone number? Don't like thank you calls.....because they only ask for more money or you place you on a ..... list and sell it to other agencys! Do you think it's okay to enter a wrong number? Best regards, David

dragonslayer913

5.00 star(s)
Hi David! Is there anyway to donate without giving my telephone number? Don't like thank you calls.....because they only ask for more money or you place you on a ..... list and sell it to other agencys! Do you think it's okay to enter a wrong number? Best regards, David

Try using a made up number see if that works..

newengland1966

5.00 star(s)
we did this for my uncle a few years ago its quite a popular thing in florida to raise money for charity best of luck with get the old lady out of jail