National Convention in Baltimore - Anyone going that wants to meetup plmk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trishlp

5.00 star(s)
I will be going to the National on Aug 5th & 6th and wanted to know if any of the other Bench members that are going want to/be able to meet on either of those days.

Also if anyone who will not be attending is looking for anything in particular please post the details here on this thread along with the price you are willing to pay and I will see what I can find for you.

Thanks,
Trish

Last edited:

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Hi Trish! Have a great time and lots fun time at the National. Looking for these and will even pay a finders fee.
  • 1. 2003 timeless treasures gold serial only #10 of Cal Ripken Jr. $175.00
  • 2. 2003 timeless treasures gold serial only #10 Tony Gwynn $100.00
  • 3. 2003 timeless treasures gold serial only #10 Roger Clemens $135.00
Best regards, David

Last edited:

Tankp

5.00 star(s)
Hey Trish I will be there the 4th and 5th hoping I could cover most of the tables those 2 days. I will be wearing a orange METS cap and jersey not orange though should be easy to spot hopefully. I guess that will be the fifth we will see each other hopefully. I also want to thank you for your help. Much appreciated. Hope to see you then.

Trishlp

5.00 star(s)
David- Will keep an eye for them hopefully be able to pick up something

Tank- If we have enough responses maybe we will try to have a little gathering on the 5th at a certain time and place in the convention center.

Brettfan

5.00 star(s)
Trish,

I'll be there Thursday evening (my flight gets in around 2:00 then taking the light rail to the convention center), Friday and Saturday.

Would love to meet up with other Bench members.

Thanks,
Melissa

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
Trish,

I will be there, probably on Saturday. Would be happy to get together with other Benchies.

dankir96

5.00 star(s)
I would love to go since it's so close to home, but don't think i'll have the time or cash to do so.

bigalbert

5.00 star(s)
Trish- I would be looking for the last two printing plates I need for the 2009 Ripken Triple Threads rainbow. I would give up to 150 for each. Heres what they look like-

baberuth#3

5.00 star(s)
Hi Trish, I'm looking for Luke Hughes 1/1s. I'm willing to pay $20 each. Good luck!

-Curtis

Btw, his cards range from 04-09 and they picture him in either Australia or Twins jerseys.

Last edited:

greatdadx2

5.00 star(s)
Probably a long shot....I would pay $35 for Charlie Hough 1/1s....$50 for Charlie Hough 1/1 autos
Thanks,
Robert

Trishlp

5.00 star(s)
I will add them to my list hopefully I can find some cards for all of us. My wantlist is kind of thin and mainly commons but I love going to big shows and since we haven't had the national around here since Atlantic City I am very excited.
Trish

OriolesFan8

5.00 star(s)
I will be flying in on the 6th for my wife's high school reunion (the next weekend). Might attempt to go on Saturday (possibly go to the O's game that night).

Todd

bigslimdog

5.00 star(s)
Would love to go and meet up with everyone but I probably won't be able to. I'm going through a police academy right now and I'm living down in La Plata Mon-Fri which leaves a lot of stuff for me to get done around the house when I get to go home on the weekends. Who knows, maybe I could find some time Saturday but I doubt it. I've kind of shut myself off from baseball cards right now too. Just kind of bad timing with everything else I've got going on. The police academy pretty much means I have no life at all for 6 months but it's worth it.

OriolesFan8

5.00 star(s)
Would love to go and meet up with everyone but I probably won't be able to. I'm going through a police academy right now and I'm living down in La Plata Mon-Fri which leaves a lot of stuff for me to get done around the house when I get to go home on the weekends. Who knows, maybe I could find some time Saturday but I doubt it. I've kind of shut myself off from baseball cards right now too. Just kind of bad timing with everything else I've got going on. The police academy pretty much means I have no life at all for 6 months but it's worth it.

I really have no interest in going to the show other than the novelty. Anybody interested in meeting somewhere outside the show Saturday the 7th? It's a fluke that I will be up at the time of the show, would love to meet anybody interested. Wouldn't have to be anything long or formal, just as long as anybody wanted.

Could you do that Dog, or anyone else? Just throwing it out there.

Todd

teammaddux

5.00 star(s)
oops...just posted something similar not realizing this thread was here...anyways I will be there on Saturday...if I remember, I will be trying to wear my Maddux Braves jersey.

John

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
For anyone that is going and wants to help get those last elusive YSL cards, please print out the wantlist or contact Meliah for a current one.

Thanks,
Peter,

Trishlp

5.00 star(s)
I will print out the YSL list my friend is doing the set as well so I will be looking for them anyway.
Trish

katester44

5.00 star(s)
Staff member
I will be there on Saturday for sure -- Mauer All Star Jersey from Pittsburgh ASG (black/red/gold) and Titleist baseball cap.

Trying to figure out a way to get down there either Thursday or Friday as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.