NBA Team Hotels

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
I was wondering if anyone knows how to find out where teams stay when they are playing away from home. The Dallas Mavericks will be playing in New Orleans on March 22, and I didn't know if there was a way to find out where they will be staying while they are in town. If anyone has any helpful hints on how I could maybe find out, please send me a message and let me know, thank you!!!

Andrew

uglyrad1

5.00 star(s)
I heard this tip on another site-
Call up a bunch of random hotels and ask for a lesser known guy on the team. If the person hangs up, you found your hotel! ;)
Christian

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
Everyone keeps saying that!!! I just wouldn't even know where to start looking/calling, lol. I know one of the scouts on the team so I may shoot him an e-mail and see if he is willng to tell me any info. Never hurts to try I guess.

mintman2

5.00 star(s)
If you can't get hotel info from him maybe your scout friend could tell you when/where they're flying in. I don't know if they still go through public areas but years ago I was waiting to pick up someone at the airport and the Washington Bullets strolled by me. Would have been awesome if I was a basketball fan.

rangersfan1982

5.00 star(s)
I think I found where they are staying via a staff member that is on my Facebook page...now I just need to figure out if they will be getting to the hotel the day before the game or going back to the hotel once the game is over...hmm...

Sponsors