Need 1 more player to join! Right now! You know you want to. Just do it already!

BBonds25

4.90 star(s)
We are up to 9 teams, but would love to add at least 1 more in the next hour, if not 3. Live draft is this tonight (Wednesday, 3/25) at 9:30 pm EST. This is the 6th year I've run this league, but we are starting from scratch, so no keepers, random draft order. 7x7 scoring, head to head.

If interested, please pm me your email address and I will send you the link to join the league.

Thanks,
Brad

Last edited:

jaxbraves

5.00 star(s)
Need one more player

This is a bump. The draft has been changed to March 25th. We currently have 7 teams and 2 that have said they will play.

Need at least 1 more team

Come on Guys....contact BBonds25 (Brad) asap from posting #1

Last edited:

BBonds25

4.90 star(s)
Scobes-email coming soon.

anyone else? Need at least 1 more to even the league, but would love 3 or 5 more. If interested, pm me your email address.

Thanks,
brad

BBonds25

4.90 star(s)
first post edited to reflect updated draft info.

If scobes, katester, and camsue join, we will need 1 or 3 more. Draft is in 2 days (wednesday), so get me your info ASAP. If interested, you can simply pm me your email address and I will send you the invite.

Thanks,
Brad

jaxbraves

5.00 star(s)
I just joined. THanks!

Scobes

THANKS SCOBES.............

The draft has been changed to March 25th. We currently have 7 teams and 2 that have said they will play.

jaxbraves

5.00 star(s)
I am officially signed up. Looked like there was 8 teams after I got in.

Great welcome. Camsue is going to play so the will give us 9 team. We will be pushing for 1 more team today.

Rich

Last edited:

BBonds25

4.90 star(s)
Last chance to get in on this fun league. We have 9, and could really use 1 more to even things up.

pm me your email address if interested.

Brad