Need 2001 Bowman Pujols rc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

any help been trying to put this set to sleep for a long time i will also add a nice bonus to anyone who trades/sale with me.
charlie

i'll have to dig into my back room to verify it didn't walk away with some of my other cards during my move , but i should still have one 2001 bowman pujols rc left that i'd consider parting with...my eyes are still off right now after this week's injections so gimme a couple days and i'll see if i can get my hands on it this coming week and possibly work out a deal...

i'll have to dig into my back room to verify it didn't walk away with some of my other cards during my move , but i should still have one 2001 bowman pujols rc left that i'd consider parting with...my eyes are still off right now after this week's injections so gimme a couple days and i'll see if i can get my hands on it this coming week and possibly work out a deal...
thanks, and i will keep u informed if i aquire 1 before you find yours