Need a few SPs to finish my 2020 Archives set

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Been a few years since I've been to this site. Looking to finish off my Archives set. Need 303, 304, 305, 307, 308, 311, 315, 316, 321.
Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom, I can trade them all to you except 307, total bv = $20.25. Do you have any parallels from the set to trade? If not I'm looking for Topps Gold & Rainbow and other similar parallels from most Topps sets.
Thanks, Dale

Hi Tom, I can trade them all to you except 307, total bv = $20.25. Do you have any parallels from the set to trade? If not I'm looking for Topps Gold & Rainbow and other similar parallels from most Topps sets.
Thanks, Dale

I have a Monte Irvin parallel from the set, #/175. Also have Topps Gold from Series 1 and 2: #88 (Alfaro), #116 (Murphy), #477 (Suter), #495 (Wade, Jr), and # 547 (Robles). Also have blue parallel #583 (Staumont).

Tom, I can use the Purple Archives and all the Topps Gold; they book for a total of $17.50. Do you happen to have any Decade's Best inserts? I need a bunch of those from each series. One or two of those would even this up, but if not please go ahead and post it up as is.
Thanks, Dale

Tom, I can use the Purple Archives and all the Topps Gold; they book for a total of $17.50. Do you happen to have any Decade's Best inserts? I need a bunch of those from each series. One or two of those would even this up, but if not please go ahead and post it up as is.
Thanks, Dale

I have 1950s Ted Williams. Let me know if you need it and I'll include it with the other cards.

I had packed up the cards last night. Didn't see your reply til today, so the Williams is in there. Hopefully you can use it in another trade. See that you live in Lake Charles, how did you make out with Hurricane Laura?

Thanks for asking - I made out great personally but I know a lot of people who were devastated. I was able to use a generator but it was still really hot. Got my power back Sunday afternoon so it's almost back to normal (no A/C yet though.) There's still carnage all around for about 30 miles, it's crazy. I'm still waiting on three packages that were sent over three weeks ago, so hopefully the post office gets caught back up soon. If the package comes back to you for some reason, I'll give you my Michigan address. I'm here working but only have a couple weeks left.

Happy to hear you made out okay. Hopefully you aren't now getting soaked by Beta. Made it to the PO after work yesterday so your cards are on the way.