Need help with the 2020 Diamond King 3000 hit set! 3,000 hit set finished!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi David, I have #1 George Brett. Do you happen to have any 2020 Bowman Prospects or Chrome Prospects you could send? I prefer Red Sox or Rockies but others could be OK too. 2019 would also be OK if no 2020.

Larry

Hi Larry! How about this one: 2020 Bowman Chrome Bowman Scout top 100 Bryan Mata Red Sox #74. Let me know and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

I have this one.

13 Cal Ripken - Baltimore Orioles

Do you have any rookies of the following?

Randy Arozarena
Brandon Lowe
Kyle Lewis
Jesus Luzardo
AJ Puk

lmk thanks

Dan

I have theses for the trade of Cal Ripken Jr. 3,000 hits. 2020 Topps Chrome Freshman Flash: Jesus Luzardo, A.J Puk and Sean Murphy. Let me know and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

David, I have Pete Rose and Al Kaline. I can use red parallels of 2020 Stadium Club or parallels of just about anything 2020 or anything numbered 2020 for Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle or Ted Williams. LMK if you still need the Rose and Kaline. I still do not know how to navigate in this complicated new site so if you do not hear back from me today or tomorrow, send me a conversation. Thanks

Okay....I have a Ted Williams 2020 topps chrome DOD and two of the red parallels from 2020 Stadium club....Let me know and I'll post the trade for us...okay for u to go the pwe route. Best regards, David

Status
Not open for further replies.