Need help!

entersandman

5.00 star(s)
A buyer has not received his card after three weeks. The PO said they were returning the card because of an issue with the address. I call both post offices and they been saying the other one has it. I want to file a claim and ive started the process but what do I need? Any help can be very useful to me and thanks!

abncal

5.00 star(s)
I've never encountered anything like that, but I can tell you that face to face confrontation, usually with a supervisor or manager can get you going in the right direction. Hopefully you have some sort of receipt or confirmation.... that would probably help you along as well...

entersandman

5.00 star(s)
Yes I still have the original receipt with the insurance number. I may go the post office and complain there when I get a little bit more time.

avstars

5.00 star(s)
yea, bring the receipt that you brought the postage with and talk to a someone in charge of your PO branch. Sometime they may not be able to do anything, but this is your best shot at it.

75zito

5.00 star(s)
At least you got it back....

Forgot the apt. # :D Last month I mailed my rent to my landlord as i was out of town and i never put any address on it.. just my return address....:D :D it was late but I did it get back the next day.. :)

Christopher