Need some 1976-77 MSA discs...various brands (Mets)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bonzomoretti

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Looking for these Mets 1976-77 MSA DISCS:
1977 DISCS: need:
Dairy Isle- Harrelson, Kranepool, Lockwood, Millan, Seaver
Detroit Ceasar- Harrelson, Kingman (NY), Koosman, Kranepool, Lockwood, Millan, Seaver
Saga- Harrelson, Kingman, Kranepool, Lockwood, Matlack, Millan, Seaver
Holiday Inn- Harrelson, Kingman, Koosman, Kranepool, Lockwood, Millan, Seaver
Chilly Willie- Harrelson,Kranepool, Lockwood, Millan
Zipz- Harrelson, Kranepool, Lockwood, Millan, Seaver
plus any brands not listed here such as Customized, MSA etc....

1976 DISCS:
Buckmans- Koosman, Seaver, Lolich
Carousel- (Louisville)- Lolich (Lexington)- Torre, Lolich (Chattanooga)- Kingman, Koosman, Seaver, Torre (Rochester MN)- Kingman, Seaver, Torre
Dairy Isle- Koosman, Torre
Chilly Willie's- Kingman, Seaver, Torre, Lolich
Red Barn- Kingman, Koosman, Torre, Lolich
Crane- Seaver
Plus any not listed here except Isaly, Blankbacks and Orbakers as I have all of those.

LMK if you can help. Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for these Mets DISCS:
1977 DISCS: Burger Chef, Chilly Willie, Customized, Dairy Isle, Detroit Ceasars, Holiday Inn, MSA- (players making up sets- Harrelson, Kingman, Koosman, Kranepool, Lockwood, Matlack, Millan, Seaver). need ALL Mets except: Dairy Isle Matlack
1976 DISCS: Orbaker's, Dairy Isle, Isaly's, Chilly Willie, Red Barn, Safelon, Town Club, Crane, Carousel, Buckman or Blankback- need ALL Mets except these:
Carousel- Lolich
Orbakers- Koosman, Lolich, Seaver, Torre, Kingman (I think that is all of them)
Dairy Isle- Lolich, Kingman, Seaver
Isaly's- Koosman, Lolich, Seaver, Torre
Chilly Willie's- Koosman
Blankback- Seaver, Torre
Crane- Lolich

LMK if you can help. Thanks

I have these:
1976 Isaly's Koosman
1978 Big T and Tastee-Freeze # 12 Koosman
Frank

I have these:
1976 Isaly's Koosman
1978 Big T and Tastee-Freeze # 12 Koosman
Frank

Frank, I can use the '78 Koos. Don't really want to spend a stamp on the one disc. I have a bunch of stuff on your wantlist (a few 1961-63 posts and some inserts/base from the last few years) if you can help my wantlist below and we can do something larger. LMK, Thanks. Mike

Frank, I can use the '78 Koos. Don't really want to spend a stamp on the one disc. I have a bunch of stuff on your wantlist (a few 1961-63 posts and some inserts/base from the last few years) if you can help my wantlist below and we can do something larger. LMK, Thanks. Mike

Mike:
I don't think I can hit any of your Mets needs. Being a Mets fan myself, I appreciate your collection.
PM me your address and I'll send the Koos your way.
Frank

Mike:
I don't think I can hit any of your Mets needs. Being a Mets fan myself, I appreciate your collection.
PM me your address and I'll send the Koos your way.
Frank

Frank, I appreciate the offer but I just picked up a big lot of discs and the Isaly Koosman was one of them. Thanks anyway and LMK if you come across any oddball Mets I might be able to use. I am looking for a few Kahn's sets if you have any. Mike