Need some help from Facebook users

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
My wife has a business from home making custom hairbows for girls. She recently created a Facebook business page for her business. I would really appreciate it if any of the Facebook users here at the Bench would "like" her site on Facebook. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide!

Deb's Bowtique

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Yes, she has an account there but does not have her site on there. She buys things from there sometimes. She has considered opening her store there also but is not really a fan of the way it operates. She currently has her site at ecrater.

cpr1981

4.90 star(s)
I "Liked" her business...also, you may want to add a post on The Bench's group page on Facebook as well.

Good Luck!

Colvin

YankeeBob63

5.00 star(s)
Tim,

Our local youth football team purchases bows for our cheerleading squads every year. Have you reached out to local youth football teams as of yet?

I will keep Deb's Bowtiques in mind for next season, as I am a board member at my local youth football association.

:)

timfsu2k

5.00 star(s)
Tim,

Our local youth football team purchases bows for our cheerleading squads every year. Have you reached out to local youth football teams as of yet?

I will keep Deb's Bowtiques in mind for next season, as I am a board member at my local youth football association.

:)

Bob,

We do have local youth FB teams but they do not have cheerleaders. She did contact the local HS Cheerleading coach and provide samples but we never heard back.

I appreciate your offer to keep her in mind next season. I think you will find her prices to be very competitive. I think she usually does bulk discounts also.

Thank you again for your support!
Tim