Need to fill a vacancy in a dynasty baseball league

jweech

5.00 star(s)
I'm looking for a courageous individual to take over ,lets be honest here, a bad team. The league is a free H2H league run on CBSSports with 28 man active roster and 15 man minor league roster. Standard scoring cats of BA/R/HR/RBI/SB...W/Ks/Svs/ERA/WHIP. Standard line-up of C/1B/2B/3B/SS/OF/OF/OF/DH...7 pitchers active per day. This team is a challenge for the person to take over and it will take time to build it into a competitive unit. Here is the roster...there is some young talent but not enough.

C Russell Martin C | TOR
1B Ike Davis 1B | OAK
2B DJ LeMahieu 2B,3B | COL
3B Nolan Arenado 3B | COL
SS Brandon Crawford SS | SF
OF Lorenzo Cain OF | KC
OF Gerardo Parra OF | MIL
OF Josh Reddick OF | OAK TEX, 12:00pm
DH Chase Utley 2B | PHI BOS, 9:00am
Reserves
1B Joe Mauer 1B | MIN @DET, 9:00am
2B Brian Dozier 2B | MIN @DET, 9:00am
SS Josh Rutledge 2B,3B,SS | LAA @SEA, 12:00pm
OF Peter Bourjos OF | STL
OF A.J. Pollock OF | ARI SF, 12:00pm
DH Yunel Escobar SS | WAS NYM, 9:00am
OF Nick Swisher 1B,OF | CLE @HOU, 1:00pm
OF Shane Victorino OF | BOS @PHI, 9:00am

Minors
1B Jon Singleton 1B | HOU CLE, 1:00pm
2B Micah Johnson 2B | CHW
3B Edward Salcedo 3B,OF | ATL
SS Tim Beckham SS,2B | TB BAL, 9:00am
SS Carlos Correa SS | HOU
SS Hak-Ju Lee SS | TB BAL, 9:00am
SS Hiroyuki Nakajima SS | OAK
OF Mason Williams OF | NYY TOR, 9:00am

Pitchers
P Trevor Cahill P | ARI SF, 12:00pm
P Mike Leake P | CIN PIT, 9:00am
P Justin Masterson P | BOS @PHI, 9:00am
P Michael Pineda P | NYY TOR, 9:00am
P Addison Reed P | ARI SF, 12:00pm
P Rafael Soriano P | WAS NYM, 9:00am
P Chris Tillman P | BAL @TB, 9:00am

Reserves
P Trevor Bauer P | CLE @HOU, 1:00pm
P Wei-Yin Chen P | BAL @TB, 9:00am
P Brad Hand P | MIA ATL, 9:00am
P Drew Hutchison P | TOR @NYY, 9:00am
P Drew Smyly P | TB BAL, 9:00am
P Travis Wood P | CHC No Game Home: 4 (STL,CIN)
P CC Sabathia P | NYY TOR, 9:00am

Minors
P Danny Hultzen P | SEA LAA, 12:00pm
P Tyrell Jenkins P | ATL @MIA, 9:00am
P Sean Nolin P | OAK TEX, 12:00pm
P Robbie Ray P | ARI SF, 12:00pm
P Kohl Stewart P | MIN
P Chris Stratton P | SF

PM me if interested. I'm looking for an active owner. I don't need you to make 50 trades in your first season but I do need you to set your line-up daily, meet the 30 IP minimum every week, answer trade offers in a timely manner no matter how ridiculous they may seem. And most importantly, I need someone who is willing to put the time in. I don't want to post again next year because my new owner couldn't handle the rebuild process.

Our minor league draft is in about 3 weeks. I would like to have a new owner in place by next week if possible.

Joe

jweech

5.00 star(s)
Looking for a new owner. Busy at work so I can't post the team at this time but if you are interested, please PM me and we'll talk shop.

I'm looking for an active owner however I don't need you to make 50 trades in your first season. What I do require is for you to set your line-up daily and meet the 30 IP minimum every week.

Our minor league draft is early March and I would like to have a new owner in place in the next couple of weeks if possible.

Joe

jweech

5.00 star(s)
Looking for a new owner. Busy at work so I can't post the team at this time but if you are interested, please PM me and we'll talk shop.

I'm looking for an active owner however I don't need you to make 50 trades in your first season. What I do require is for you to set your line-up daily and meet the 30 IP minimum every week.

Our minor league draft is early March and I would like to have a new owner in place in the next couple of weeks if possible.

Joe

Team has been filled. Thank you.

cmcjr99

5.00 star(s)
scared me for a minute there.....before i saw the date of the top post i saw it and was thinking dang , that seems an AWFUL lot like the team i took over 2 years ago....

who did we lose this time ?