***** leaguers/historical figures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

majdic2136

Pro
4.90 star(s)
I was just wondering if anyone knew of any living ***** leaguers who still sign TTM and what their fees are. I'm also interested if anyone knows of any historical figures who sign TTM. I currently have a request out to james leavelle who was the detective who arrested lee Harvey Oswald. I want to build a nice collection of historical autographs so any info is much appreciated! Thanks!

Colin Powell signs TTM. I have also seen Bob Dole and a few other congressmen from both sides of the aisle. The Tuskegee Airmen would be a good collection to start.

I have Marcinko, who helped found Seal Team Six and wrote some books.

Maybe some famous authors or poets?

Good luck.

Negroe league players who have signed for me
bob motley jim zapp hank presswood john mule miles. Stanley glenn robert scott and clyde parish
i also got george bush autograph

Info about most historical figures who are living can be found re: their foundations, libraries, etc. At least you can talk to a staffer there via phone or email to get info about what and whether they sign! Best of luck!

Negroe league players who have signed for me
bob motley jim zapp hank presswood john mule miles. Stanley glenn robert scott and clyde parish
i also got george bush autograph

John "Mule" Miles and Stanley Glenn passed away a few years ago, sad to say Mr. Presswood passed away Dec. 27th.

thanks for the info everybody. Since starting this thread I've sent out a bunch of requests and have gotten successes back from 2 Tuskegee Airmen and numerous congress men and women. Only a few sent out for historical figures, but that's mostly because I couldn't think of any. I've also sent out to a few actors, actresses, comic book artists, authors, and celebrities. I know they aren't historical figures, but I have gotten tired of sending just to athletes and needed something to spice things up a bit. Don't get me wrong, I still send to more athletes than other requests, but I wanted to add another dimension or depth if you will to my autograph collection. Again thanks for the info, I'll do some more research and also if anyone else has any more info it's greatly appreciated!

I got some 82 Donruss Magnum PI cards signed by Tom Selleck. I just sent three 77 Star Wars cards to Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia).

I am also working on some Olympic athletes this year. I just sent Dan Gable (wrestler) and Mark Spitz (swimming). I am buying some cards off of Ebay of Mary Lou Retton, Frank Shorter, Sugar Ray Leonard, and Edwin Moses from the 91 Olympic HOF set. All of them seem to be good ttm signers.