Nelson Cruz Indian head penny

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scc76

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I have a 12 GQ Indian Head Penny Nelson Cruz 9/10

I don't have anything in particular that I want for it. Let me know what you are willing
to give up for it.

Stanley

Last edited:
You can check my tradelist in my signature. Since I am trying to thin down my list I can trade in your favor.

Stanley -
I have a few Huddy's to offer for it:
2002 Leaf Lineage Century #38 Tim Hudson 99 12/100
2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch Jerseys #14 Tim Hudson 132/200
2000 MLB Showdown Pennant Run 1st Edition #99 Tim Hudson FOIL
2004 Hot Prospects Draft MLB Red Hot Materials #THU Tim Hudson Jsy 30/50

PLMK

Stanley -
I have a few Huddy's to offer for it:
2002 Leaf Lineage Century #38 Tim Hudson 99 12/100
2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch Jerseys #14 Tim Hudson 132/200
2000 MLB Showdown Pennant Run 1st Edition #99 Tim Hudson FOIL
2004 Hot Prospects Draft MLB Red Hot Materials #THU Tim Hudson Jsy 30/50

PLMK

I need all 4 of those Hudson's. But I was hoping I could get more for the Indian head penny. Is there anything else I
could trade you for the Hudson's?

plmk Thanks Stanley

I need all 4 of those Hudson's. But I was hoping I could get more for the Indian head penny. Is there anything else I
could trade you for the Hudson's?

plmk Thanks Stanley
Stanley -
Kind of a closet Huddy fan from his time with the Braves. Wouldn't trade them for just anything.

LMK if you change your mind.

Thanks!

Stanley -
Kind of a closet Huddy fan from his time with the Braves. Wouldn't trade them for just anything.

LMK if you change your mind.

Thanks!

Any interest in 13 triple threads Tim Hudson braves ace 31/36?

plmk Thanks Stanley

Any interest in 13 triple threads Tim Hudson braves ace 31/36?

plmk Thanks Stanley

Some, like the Triple Threads stuff. I think it has the same value as 2004 Hot Prospects Draft MLB Red Hot Materials #THU Tim Hudson Jsy 30/50, if you'd want to swap Huddy's.

Some, like the Triple Threads stuff. I think it has the same value as 2004 Hot Prospects Draft MLB Red Hot Materials #THU Tim Hudson Jsy 30/50, if you'd want to swap Huddy's.

Do you just want Tim Hudson or are there other Braves you would be interested in trading for?
Any interest in Huddy's ud origins from 04 OR-TH

Plmk Thanks Stanley

Do you just want Tim Hudson or are there other Braves you would be interested in trading for?
Any interest in Huddy's ud origins from 04 OR-TH

Plmk Thanks Stanley

I collect Chipper, Smoltz, Freeman, Andrelton Simmons and Teheran. I don't have lists of what I need, if you have lists I could let you know.

I collect Chipper, Smoltz, Freeman, Andrelton Simmons and Teheran. I don't have lists of what I need, if you have lists I could let you know.

I don't have lists either. I have some threads up that if you want to look and see if there are anything else you might
be interested in.

Thanks Stanley

I don't have lists either. I have some threads up that if you want to look and see if there are anything else you might
be interested in.

Thanks Stanley

Took a look back at your threads, the GQ penny and the TTT Hudson were all that I saw I could use.