2023 Topps S2 Hobby Box 3x-=WE ARE LIVE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bostonsox77

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
HERE IS THE VIDEO LINK https://youtube.com/live/x8RFlxYV-AQ?feature=share

• Product--2023 Topps S2 Hobby Box (3x)
  • Release Date--6/7/2023
  • 3 Box Cost--$270
  • Expense (shipping, mailers, etc)--$4.50 added per PERSON not per team purchased
  • Breaker Fee--$0
  • Spot Cost--$18/team plus $4.50 to ship
  • Break Type--Pick one get one
  • Break Day--TBD
  • Break Time--TBD
  • Stream--Live on YouTube (will provide link 24 hours before break). Video will be uploaded on my channel for those who can't attend live
Break Rules (LET'S HAVE FUN BUT FOLLOW SOME RULES)
1. If you claim a spot payment is expected within 48 hours. I will post to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.
2. Break will not begin until all spots are paid for via PP F&F (or add 5% for PP G&S)
4. If a card is hit that has players from multiple teams the card will be randomized at the end of the break between the individuals who purchased those teams. We will use either Random.org OR https://www.online-stopwatch.com/duck-race/
5. All parallels, Autos, #'d, and Key RCs will be top loaded. Base will be securely placed in team bag(s)
6. All cards ship!
7. I reserve the right to enter a break that I host and will follow all of the above rules accordingly.
8. All cards go to the team name listed on the card. Not the team they are currently on and in some cases not the uniform they are in on the card, but the team name listed on the card.
9. Member assumes all risk by entering break. They may have few or no hits and may only get base cards. I cannot guarantee that anyone/everyone will hit. I will do my best to include a "bonus box" for those who have the worst break. This could be a few packs from a blaster or similar.
10. I WILL provide a refund if a break is cancelled for any reason. I will NOT provide refunds once the break is completed.
11. It may take up to 1 week after the break to get cards shipped out.
12. I will combine shipping and discount accordingly if multiple spots are purchased
13. To enter break, member must have at least 10 Bench Points (message me if you're new and want to join)

If there are ever any questions please don't hesitate to reach out!

TeamBuyer
Arizona Diamondbacksbobbyd9179
Atlanta Braveserdoro
Baltimore OriolesBostonsox77
Boston Red Soxdubby25
Chicago CubsCubman1941
Chicago White soxbobby9179
Cincinnati Redsbostonsox77
Cleveland GuardiansMolitor04x
Colorado RockiesMolitor04x
Detroit Tigersbostonsox77
Houston AstrosMolitor04x