new additions and some older ones

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerryjtj

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I had added '22 & '23 Heritage to my site. Yesterday I decided to open the rest on the stuff I've had setting around.
I opened the following boxes '21 Panini Prizm Draft, '23 Bowman Platinum, and added the cards to my site.
I'm looking for cards not listed of players on my want list. I would also sell anything on my site except my PC.
If you see something you need, PLMK and I'm sure we can get something done!! Thanks! Jerry

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, only looking for cards not listed on my player's list of my PC

Last edited:
If you look closer, on Donovan, only looking for Autos. Also on Walker cards not already listed of him in my PC

I had added '22 & '23 Heritage to my site. Yesterday I decided to open the rest on the stuff I've had setting around.
I opened the following boxes '21 Panini Prizm Draft, '23 Bowman Platinum, and added the cards to my site.
I'm looking for cards not listed of players on my want list. I would also sell anything on my site except my PC.
If you see something you need, PLMK and I'm sure we can get something done!! Thanks! Jerry

I have this if you are interested:

allen and ginter 2023 jordan walker RC mini sp variation #rdv-17 BV$7

lmk if you are interested! wants in signature

I'm interested in the card. I would trade these for it PLMK by setting up the trade Thanks!
Topps Spring Fever #25 $3
Donruss #183 Variation - Dark Jersey $6

I'm interested in the card. I would trade these for it PLMK by setting up the trade Thanks!
You must be talking to the wrong person, I have never owned or
seen those cards before and they are not on my tradelist.
My tradelist link is in my signature.

You must be talking to the wrong person, I have never owned or
seen those cards before and they are not on my tradelist.
My tradelist link is in my signature.
I am interested in this if you do see anything:

Green Foil Pattern #ed/99 - #112 Jacob DeGrom

Eliatack, You offered this card, 2023 allen and ginter jordan walker RC mini sp variation #rdv-17 BV$7
in post #7 and I saw that you listed Harper as a player you collected so I offered these cards in post #10

Last edited:
You offered this card, 2023 allen and ginter jordan walker RC mini sp variation #rdv-17 BV$7
in post #7 and I saw that you listed Harper as a player you collected so I offered these cards in post #10
oh, I will pass on those 2 but I am interested in the card below.
If you do not think that it is a even trade for the card I want, then
look at my new updated tradelist and lmk if you see anything! I have
a whole section of cardinals cards!

lmk!

Green Foil Pattern #ed/99 - #112 Jacob DeGrom

You offered this card, 2023 allen and ginter jordan walker RC mini sp variation #rdv-17 BV$7
If we agree on something tonight, then I can send it out tommorow!

Eliatack, You offered this card, 2023 allen and ginter jordan walker RC mini sp variation #rdv-17 BV$7
Just curious, but what else would you be looking for?