New Daily Trivia Quiz

Boots

5.00 star(s)
The prior quiz seems to have limited interest so I thought I'd post an alternative for those who like these types of things:

https://www.quizwise.com/

Enjoy

Frank

Greg

5.00 star(s)
Greg:
You're the Master of this new game!
Frank

Chalk it up to beginners luck. Yesterday I knew 5 but the other two I had no clue. So I randomly guessed letters and got them correct. 2 questions with 4 choices was a 1 out of 16 chance so not that far fetched.

If you post in the thread every day update quiz or results I will play. I get the email and I still constantly check my email as this is a work habit which is hard to break even though I have been out of work for the last 3 1/2 months.

Greg

Boots

5.00 star(s)
Chalk it up to beginners luck. Yesterday I knew 5 but the other two I had no clue. So I randomly guessed letters and got them correct. 2 questions with 4 choices was a 1 out of 16 chance so not that far fetched.

If you post in the thread every day update quiz or results I will play. I get the email and I still constantly check my email as this is a work habit which is hard to break even though I have been out of work for the last 3 1/2 months.

Greg

The quiz updates itself every day.
Frank