New LCS pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bblair_2002

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Grabbed some singles yesterday along with a few packs of Topps Chrome. Here's what I pulled from the singles:

1996 Leaf Preferred Steel Gold #48 Tony Gwynn
2005 Topps Update Gold #UH312 Jered Weaver RC #1593/2005
2006 Topps Sterling #32 Mickey Mantle #047/250
2007 Sweet Spot #MB Michael Buysner
2010 Juco World Series #NNO Bryce Harper (3)
2010 Topps Heritage Chrome Black Refractors #C19 Nick Markakis #01/61
2014 Topps Walmart Blue #103 Miguel Cabrera/Joe Mauer/Mike Trout
2015 Donruss Season Stat Line #121 Phil Hughes #01/16
2018 Topps Update Black and White Negative #US128 Philly Fives (Kingery/Hoskins)
2019 Topps Father's Day Blue #513 Brett Gardner #02/50
2020 Topps Update Photo Variation #U-209 Cal Ripken Jr. Press Conference SP
2020 Topps Update On-Demand Mini Blue #U-256 Shower Time (Lindor/Ramirez) #01/10

Football
1997 Pinnacle Certified Mirror Gold #87 Cris Chandler

My main want right now are 2021 Topps Chrome Pink Refractors. I'd prefer to get better caliber players since most of these cards have decent BVs. Secondly,added some new stuff to my page over the last week so make sure you check them out as well.

Thanks,
Brett

Don't have any '21 Chrome pink refractors, but I would be interested in one of your 2010 Juco World Series #NNO Bryce Harper.... can you let me know what else would make it worth your while for a trade? LMK, thanks, Rooster.

Don't have any '21 Chrome pink refractors, but I would be interested in one of your 2010 Juco World Series #NNO Bryce Harper.... can you let me know what else would make it worth your while for a trade? LMK, thanks, Rooster.
Any EX or better 1973 Topps? I'm 75 cards short of a set.

I don't have any Pinks, but if you take a look at my tradelist (link found in my sig) and find anything, I could use these 2:
2015 Donruss Season Stat Line #121 Phil Hughes #01/16
2019 Topps Father's Day Blue #513 Brett Gardner #02/50
I'll pass,thanks.

My LCS has a bunch of nice 73s - if you have quality vintage to trade for, I would consider picking some up for you. You would need to post a list, and the cards for trade would need to be sharp corners, no dings, no creases. LMK

Happen to need #187 Dunning RC Pink Refractor?
I know mcgwirenut is tracking down some of the inserts from the chrome set. Let me know and I can work a deal where you can send him those and I can send you it.

I have a few '73 Topps. Do you have a list that you can post?
You probably need high #s, which I don't have a lot of, go ahead and send me a list and the condition you're looking for....
Just posted my 1973 Topps wantlist on my page.
My LCS has a bunch of nice 73s - if you have quality vintage to trade for, I would consider picking some up for you. You would need to post a list, and the cards for trade would need to be sharp corners, no dings, no creases. LMK
Aside from my Mets PC,this is my only foray into vintage. So far,the only cards I have for trade are a few extra 73s.
Happen to need #187 Dunning RC Pink Refractor?
I know mcgwirenut is tracking down some of the inserts from the chrome set. Let me know and I can work a deal where you can send him those and I can send you it.
Zach,I do need the Dunning and here's what I have for Chrome inserts so you can show mcgwirenut this thread:

1986 Chrome
86BC-3 Acuna
86BC-10 Alonso

Beisbol
B-2 David Ortiz
B-15 Yasmani Grandal

Future Stars
FS-2 Bo Bichette
FS-9 Sean Murphy