New Member: Cheap Set Builder and Kalish Kollector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

henchmeister

BANNED
4.90 star(s)
BANNED
Hi everyone,

Just recently joined here and I thought I might introduce myself. I got back into collecting over a little over a year ago. My earlier experience with collecting was when I was young in the early 2000s, when I just collected anything and everything and had no rhyme or reason to anything. So, I've started to focus things a bit more. I've started to build a few sets (mostly cheap base sets, like base Topps, I don't have the money to chase A&G, Heritage, etc.). I've started a couple of player collections: Tim Wakefield, Jacoby Ellsbury, and my prize kollection (with a k): Ryan Kalish. Always interested in trading, but I'm heading back to school on Wednesday and I'm not bringing cards with me. I'll try to stock up on some stuff when I get out there. My set wantlists are in my sig. And I'm interested in picking up stuff I don't have for my player collections.
Oh, and check my blog too! http://henchjunkblog.blogspot.com/

-Hench

First Welcome to the Bench. Hope you enjoy it here. I think i have these short prints for you as well.

2008 UD Goudy 222 235 244 250 273 281 283 297

Looking for Topps Gold cards i need for my sets.

Thanks,
Dennis

Welcome!

I have this Kalish... 2011 Topps Heritage SP # 500 ($8)
I'm sure I can also fill some holes in your 2011 Topps base set and possibly the Goudey set.

Check my www and let me know what you find. Please PM me as I'm no longer following this thread.
Thanks,

Michael

Last edited:
Back