Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pinetarboys

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hey sports fans, I'm Josh...currently living in Orlando, FL. I am an avid collector of baseball, football, basketball, and MMA cards. I am a true Yankees fan:) Love the San Diego Chargers and yes I am still a Cleveland Cavalier fan 4 life. I enjoy MMA and the growth it has made to become a great sport. I am a fan of a few fighters like GSP, Diego Sanchez, Vitor Belfort and more. Been watching it since UFC 1 with Royce Gracie as champ. I actually just started collecting MMA cards last year, the products are nice and they hold some value. I have been collecting baseball, football, and basketball for well over 20+ years now. I also sell and buy on eBay with over 300+ transactions, my eBay ID is on my profile. I was introduced to THE BENCH by member Vlad's Impaler, Joe Pardi. I hope to meet new collectors and make awesome trades. I am an old school collector, I love collecting to collect as a hobby. Not for the money...

Back