Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehand

Bench Warmer
Hey everyone,

I stumbled onto the site a couple of days ago while researching some cards. Looks like a great site and community! :)

I used to collect cards as a kid, mostly baseball and a little football. I sold my collection while in college (as I am sure a lot of people did.)

So I am just getting back into collecting cards. Mostly baseball but I will probably get into football some too. I bought a lot of cards and misc at an auction this weekend, so I am having fun going through them and putting a new collection together.

I collect mostly Cincinnati Reds: looking for modern players like Votto, Bruce, Phillips, Chapman, etc as well as Rose, Bench, Morgan, Perez, Griffey and Griffey Jr. Also looking for Josh Hamilton cards.

I am working on putting together a wants and gots list. I am looking at how other people are doing it to get some idea of how to organize everything. Anyone have tips on how you catalog/database/advertise your collection and wants?

I am looking forward to getting some trades under my belt and maybe selling a few things down the line. Thanks for having me!

Welcome, The Bench is a GREAT site. If you'd like look at my www and see how I've organized my FT and vintage wants, not a perfect system, but works for me.

Good luck w\your collection!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcomes. Hoping to have some time this week to look around some more and maybe set up my first trade! Cheers!

Welcome to The Bench!! You buying at all? I have a few Hamilton and Griffey Jr. inserts for $1 each. PM me if interested.

Andrew

Back