pinfit

Hey Bench!

I'm new with your group but have been trading with many of you through Trading Bases for years now.

Give me a minute to figure out this new platform and I'll be up and running. You'll be pleased to know that I collect a bit of everything so there should never be any trade shortages. I'm a set builder so have UV lists especially with Heritage, Gallery, GQ and also have a vintage list from 1960 - 1967 with a '55 Topps and Bowman set.

I've also gone insert crazy and have an extensive lists from most insert from 1990- 2004, want and trade lists.

And if that is enough enough I have some players I collect. Everything Brooks, Ripken, Clemens base and casually trade for any Cobb, Koufax, Clemente, and Campy. Will also trade well for tough GU, auto, inserts of these players.

My page lists most of my trade material including GU, auto's, serial #, parallels, inserts, etc.

http://www.angelfire.com/ca5/pinfit/MASTER.html

Looking forward to some nice trades. Feel free to check my street cred with fellow members.

Vaughan Kastor

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Just noticed....insert crazy....not so crazy...smart! I sold my 1998 Finest the man refractors serial 75 for big money....so do you have any of the super rare inserts like.......1998 Pinnacle Summit Big Bang seasonal outburst serial to the number of Home runs the player hit in 1997? Best regards, David PS or the super rare 2003 Timeless Treasures gold serial to only 10!! 100 players in the set and I have 73 of them.

KCLJ520

5.00 star(s)
Welcome, Vaughan, glad to meet a fellow trader! Hope you enjoy your time here, it's a great community!

Blessings,

Kevin

pinfit

Hey David,

Thanks for the welcome.

Nice set you're working on, it wouldn't happen to be this set?

03 Timeless Treasures HOF Logos- 28 (6 / 10) Brooks Robinson

It's in my Brooks collection, may be different?

Mostly went for the straight, bulk inserts and picked up the few real tough ones in my Brooks or Cal collection.

Vaughan

David K.

5.00 star(s)
Hey David,

Thanks for the welcome.

Nice set you're working on, it wouldn't happen to be this set?

03 Timeless Treasures HOF Logos- 28 (6 / 10) Brooks Robinson

It's in my Brooks collection, may be different?

Mostly went for the straight, bulk inserts and picked up the few real tough ones in my Brooks or Cal collection.

Vaughan

Hi Vaughan! I think it maybe a different one.....The one I have is 2003 Timeless Treasure gold serial 1/10 and is card 16 of the 100 card set. Best regards, David

Boots

5.00 star(s)
What Beachbum said LOL! Welcome aboard and enjoy your time here.
I'll PM you as I am a set builder, too.
Happy trading!
Frank

jflan702

5.00 star(s)
I can vouch for Vaughn. He is a great traders from Trading Bases.

Welcome to The Bench bud. Let me know if you need any help in figuring things out. The Trade Manager is going to be something that you will find very useful.

Benchies, don't even hesitate to trade with Vaughn.

Good luck and Welcome.